Coulter on Biden

I was teasing when I posted that. If I am considered hot by any of my daughter's friends I am blissfully unaware. I think it would freak her out as much as me.

My wife is younger than I am, and she had a helluva time getting me to go out with her. And she was a single Mom when we met.

I have to agree with you Darla.

Of course I am usually right!

Hey has anyone else noticed that Three has disppeared since I posted a picture from hotgrannies.com?

I hope he doesn't give himself a rash?

Yes and also the most likely to be murdered! lol

Most likely to be stalked maybe, but not the most likely to be murdered.

I know you have such a sweet and gentle way of getting your point across, but I am quite sure Dixie, Asshat, and Brent are far more likely to be murdered.

Actually, king raw would be more likely to try and kill me than anyone on this board would be to come after you. I may be a gun buff, but I think you scare more than a few of the little guys on here.

:clink:

Most likely to be stalked maybe, but not the most likely to be murdered.

I know you have such a sweet and gentle way of getting your point across, but I am quite sure Dixie, Asshat, and Brent are far more likely to be murdered.

Actually, king raw would be more likely to try and kill me than anyone on this board would be to come after you. I may be a gun buff, but I think you scare more than a few of the little guys on here.

:clink:

Oh, that guy. That guy (kingraw) gives me the total creeps.

Oh, that guy. That guy (kingraw) gives me the total creeps.

If you knew him like I do, it would be worse.

He is one of those who will either end up in a psych ward or be pushing a shopping cart arguing with himself.

Of course I am usually right!

Hey has anyone else noticed that Three has disppeared since I posted a picture from hotgrannies.com?

I hope he doesn't give himself a rash?
I was busy doing my college thing. Seems like you were thinking about me - pleasuring yourself in front of a picture of me, perhaps?

Anyway, she is definitely hot. :rolleyes:

But was his grandmother??

LOL. Isn't that taking kind of a "The Graduate" sort of fantasy, which believe me, all of us older women appreciate, into real sicko territory?

Listen, whatever rings your bell. But I was never into my friend's grandpas. And I would consider a man, sleeping with his grandaughter's friend, to be a real irresponsible gross pig. I really don't view a woman doing the same thing, any differently.

To be fair, in the south a grandmother could still be in her late twenties or early thirties.... thus could still be quite hot.

I was busy doing my college thing. Seems like you were thinking about me - pleasuring yourself in front of a picture of me, perhaps?

Oh yeah totally, well, what woman wouldn't be tempted by this huh?

nerds.jpg

Darla where the fuck do you find these pictures?

And no I don't think his grandmother was hot. Never saw her so I figured she was dead or something.

I told you that story about me and that guy's mom though. I remember cause it grossed you out.

And no I don't think his grandmother was hot. Never saw her so I figured she was dead or something.

I told you that story about me and that guy's mom though. I remember cause it grossed you out.

I think those are just pics she gets from guys on here.

LOL

I google image them. all you have to do is google image phrases like "stupid nerds" or "hot grannies" and you get all kinds of crazy shit. I love doing it!

Oh jesus, ewwww.

If you are walking around thinking about hot grandmothers, and you are of that age group who popularized MILFs, get help.

Ech. I will tell you one thing, I was not thinking about whose grandfather was "hot" when I was that age.

Frankly, it doesn't even cross my mind now!

Errrr ahhh....you seem to have some pretty unhealthy hang ups about sex Darla.

Oh jesus, ewwww.

If you are walking around thinking about hot grandmothers, and you are of that age group who popularized MILFs, get help.

Ech. I will tell you one thing, I was not thinking about whose grandfather was "hot" when I was that age.

Frankly, it doesn't even cross my mind now!
Darla, just remember what a great American said.

Sex is like Pizza. When it's good it's very good and when it's bad....it's still pretty damned good! :)

Let's say your daughter is 22. Are you hot to her friends?

if you are to any one of them, then that girl needs help, seriously.

Everyone can be hot when it's age appropriate. And I'm not saying that you can't attract someone younger. But if you are attracting someone two generations younger, then that person has a problem. And anyone, who is the older party, acting on that, of either gender, has a problem.

Darla.......you need some serious help with your sexual hang ups. The only age appropriate part of sex is the age of consent, other than that, it's all good. :)

To assume that all people feel the same way as you do is colossually niave and down right insulting.

BTW, I happen to be 18 years older than my wife and I must have something going for me or she wouldn't have married me (God knows it's not a 6 figure bank account! LOL)

The only people who I have ever heard talk about "older women" are not virgins. One married guy at work reccommended I check out urbancougars.com for crying out loud. Guys like me want women our age only. Okay, there's people like Watermark, but he's a minority position. Besides, I'm a college student.

Don't listen to her Three. In general youth calls to youth but there's a hell of a lot an older man or woman can offer to a younger lover. Just read Ben Franklins comments on that. A man may be at his reproductive peak maybe in his 20's but his best years as a lover are in his 30's, 40's and 50's. Darla is just being niave to think that what floats her boat should be normal for everyone.

When I was in my 20's I was lucky and had an affair with a woman in her 40's and she taught me how to be a good lover. Not just sexually but how to understand what's important for a woman emotionally as well as physically.

Now I have a wife significantly younger than me and though I love her dearly.....she has a hell of a lot to learn about being a good lover and I have the patience and understanding now to put up with all her insecurities.

Back