Coulter on Biden

All's I can say is call me a perv or a pig......my wife is the best thing that ever happened to me and I lover her to death. I'm a very happy man! :)

and just to set the record straight....after reading this post....my wife agrees with Darla that I'm a pig.

Squeal you pig :clink:

All's I can say is call me a perv or a pig......my wife is the best thing that ever happened to me and I lover her to death. I'm a very happy man! :)

and just to set the record straight....after reading this post....my wife agrees with Darla that I'm a pig.

Most women call men pigs as a matter of standard description. Its what we are, in their eyes.

Oink oink

Like me for example. They will say no in front of their friends, but the next thing I know, I am opening my door to their knocking and finding them on my porch in their bathrobes, lingerie, or just plain naked, wanthing to engage in some form of exercize or another...

Like me for example. They will say no in front of their friends, but the next thing I know, I am opening my door to their knocking and finding them on my porch in their bathrobes, lingerie, or just plain naked, wanthing to engage in some form of exercize or another...

Well just tell them "I'm not that kind of guy!" and close the door on them!:rolleyes:

Back