Coulter on Biden

Heck I can't even talk to the 18 yr old girls. and their music and pierced eyebrows and such....

Older women that still have their act together are much better.
Many do not make it to the older stage with their act intact. Let someone else weed out the defectives.

Heck I can't even talk to the 18 yr old girls. and their music and pierced eyebrows and such....

No need for all that unnecessary jibber-jabber, US.

_40731797_rohypnol203ok.jpg

My wife is 14 years younger than me. She had a tough time getting me to date her. The age difference was an issue.

But a 48 year old man with a 34 year old woman is one thing. A 32 year old man with an 18 year old is completely different. Thats what always pops into my head when this subject is discussed.

The guys I worked with in FL were always going after the spring break girls. These are men in their 30s and 40s looking for some college girl. Yes, I find that disturbing.

Someone mentioned teaching someone about sex? A lot of guys want that inexperienced virginal girl. I can think of nothing worse in bed than a woman without experience.

Word up! There's a lot to be said for experience....just not to much of it! LOL

LOL, You dirty old Aqualung man :clink:

I could just give them some of my Hydrocodone pain pills and it would pretty much do the same thing.
You can always try a couple of bottles of Rosa da Rosa wine. The guy at the wine store calls it "Liquid Panty Remover".

Whooops......I'm gonna get called a pig again by Darla!

I seldom get a chance to agree with Mott, this feels weird, almost like I need to go take a shower or something. I think age is merely a reference to how long you've existed outside the womb on this planet, and that's about it. Meaningless as far as love or relationships go.

My dad was 10 years older than my mom. My sister married a man 8 years younger than her. My last girlfriend was 16 years younger than me, but that was the widest gap in age I've ever dated, and she was extremely mature for her age. Consequently, I dated someone two years older than me, and they were extremely immature for their age. When it gets into 60 year old men with 20 year old women, that is a little disgusting (imho), but Bill was 58 and Monica 24, and Darla didn't seem to have a problem with that, did she?

Thanks for sticking up for me Dixie....maybe we have more in common than you think. You a Tony Stewart fan?

You won't catch me sticking up for Clinton and his escapades with Ms. Lewinsky. I was outraged. That's no way to treat a fine cigar!!!

But impeaching him? That went to far. The punishment didn't fit the crime. He should be made to smoke Swisher Sweets for the rest of his life as penance.

Thanks for sticking up for me Dixie....maybe we have more in common than you think. You a Tony Stewart fan?

You won't catch me sticking up for Clinton and his escapades with Ms. Lewinsky. I was outraged. That's no way to treat a fine cigar!!!

But impeaching him? That went to far. The punishment didn't fit the crime. He should be made to smoke Swisher Sweets for the rest of his life as penance.
Mott for president!

Excuse me, but the Impeachment articles mentioned nothing about cigars, sex, or Monica Lewinsky. Apparently you missed the part about LYING UNDER OATH, which he was found guilty of doing and disbarred, as well as impeached... he probably should have been removed from office, but thanks to people like John McCain, the dogs were called off in the 11th hour.

Swisher Sweets are fine when you gut them and put in weed.

I didn't know anyone actually smoked them. It's sort of a recurring joke in the drug community.
They are the nastiest cigars on the planet followed by HavaTampa Jewels, Antony and Cleopatra and Dutch Bastards.

Excuse me, but the Impeachment articles mentioned nothing about cigars, sex, or Monica Lewinsky. Apparently you missed the part about LYING UNDER OATH, which he was found guilty of doing and disbarred, as well as impeached... he probably should have been removed from office, but thanks to people like John McCain, the dogs were called off in the 11th hour.

Dixie, Dixie, Dixie....that's why you worry me. Politicians lie like Bears shit in the woods. It's their nature. But a fine cigar is something to be treated with respect!!!

What Clinton did was like putting ketchup on a prime cut ribeye. Just unnacceptable!

Someone named a cigar after Marc Antony and Cleopatra? WTF? :cig:

A serious travesty. That used to be the name of a fine Cuban cigar, one of the best. But after the embargo a Tampa company started making super cheap knock offs that are more paper than tobacco. Disgusting!

You mean he wasn't impeached for mucking up a good cigar? The Outrage!

I think politicians should vamp up their image by bringing back hats and smoking stylish pipes. That would make them look both cool and intellectual.

My current Girlfriend in 11 years younger than I. My last girlfriend was 10 years younger than I was and my last wife was 7 years younger than I. I am 43 this December. Men who go out of their way to find younger women have some problems. I have never made a conscious effort to date women younger than I and my first wife was only 5 months younger than I was. I have dated women in the past that were 10 years older than me as well. I do find however, that there is some pretty serious hostility from women my age when they know that I am with a woman 11 years younger than I am.

rule of thumb....

Divide your age by 2 and add 7 years. If the counterpart is at least that old, you are not a perv. :)

Obviously... if you are 19/20... use caution as jailbait falls into your range.

So what is wrong with being a perv as long as you are legal ?

All's I can say is call me a perv or a pig......my wife is the best thing that ever happened to me and I lover her to death. I'm a very happy man! :)

and just to set the record straight....after reading this post....my wife agrees with Darla that I'm a pig.

Back