Covid Follies #5: Sez who?

This MAGA minion doesn’t trust the government [on this] and points out that they are not vaccines and the rest. There’s so much to point out that it can barely be covered in a paragraph: like why is natural immunity literally being ignored by the public health geniuses? Good luck getting an answer for that from the vax Lemmimgs.

What is the COMPELLING scientific justification for jabbing healthy kids with them? Again with natural immunity—why are the naturally immune not being exempted from the mandates?

If you want to be ignored by a vax fanatic ask them those questions. They’ll quickly find another thread.

And, natural immunity is actual immunity. These jabs are now officially pronounced to be merely protection by the CDC. About 4 months worth.

vaccine-cdc.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Okay, once more for the intellectually impotent:

MAGA minions & Right Wing wonks/flunkies object to mask mandates out of a anti- government bent.

"Anti-vaxxers" are a minority population who are against any and all vaccines at any age.

The people who point out that an experimental gene based therapy is NOT a vaccine or use FACTS derived from the FDA, CDC, NIH, WHO and valid, documented scientists and medical researchers that counter the status quo are NOT "anti-vaxxers".

Your personal experience is dubious at best....given that YOU are part of "the rest of the population" and have displayed a less than intelligent presence here. Carry on.

Bravo. Excellent post. I agree 100%.

Despite being what you would call a MAGA minion, I am far from anti mask and anti vaccine. Just don't want this one.

Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Okay, once more for the intellectually impotent:

MAGA minions & Right Wing wonks/flunkies object to mask mandates out of a anti- government bent.

"Anti-vaxxers" are a minority population who are against any and all vaccines at any age.

The people who point out that an experimental gene based therapy is NOT a vaccine or use FACTS derived from the FDA, CDC, NIH, WHO and valid, documented scientists and medical researchers that counter the status quo are NOT "anti-vaxxers".

Your personal experience is dubious at best....given that YOU are part of "the rest of the population" and have displayed a less than intelligent presence here. Carry on.

WTF?

You are telling people to believe the vaccine is an evil plot?

What the fuck dude?

Have you lost it?

In the post, I merely give clarifications as to who is doing what that gets their public label. Don't throw a hissy fit just because you have reputable people USING THE INFORMATION PUT OUT BY THE NAMED ORGANIZATIONS that put out contrary information (PR versus reports on their websites). Case in point, read this thoroughly:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33772572/

And remember, the PCR test and it's cousin the RT-PCR do NOT detect infections in people:

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.26.20080911v1.full.pdf

Get your ass back here and admit you were had dude

Will you stop acting simple?!! Different time zones, different work schedules...I don't all the time in the world to play with you here. I respond when I can and when I damn well feel like it....doesn't automatically translate to denying error or capitulation. Capice?

I am sure there will be hospitals that will take the anti vaxer staff. You can be sure they will be jammed with people wanting to go there when they get sick.

Is this something you are hoping for? Because remember, the PCR and RT-PCR test are NOT diagnostic tools for infections.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.26.20080911v1.full.pdf

And remember, Doctors have been given the OPTION of labeling a death in a patient with a serious pre-condition "covid-related" IF they PCR/RT-PCR test "positive".

So spare us all your some what twisted smug attitude on this subject.
https://www.aamc.org/news-insights/how-are-covid-19-deaths-counted-it-s-complicated

Of course they are. So what? What's funny of course is that education level is self reported, and the most likely group to lie are the vaccine defiant. There is absolutely no question that higher education level = higher vaccination level. Which makes you an uneducated rube.

Next?

Amazing how you're faced with FACTS that contradict your conviction, yet you just stubbornly parrot the SOS to insipidness. Not smart on your part, just stubborn.

Last edited:
Like anything that is "one size fits all" it really does not. The risks of COVID exceeds risks of the risk of the the vaccine for some of the population. However for some of the population the risk of the vaccine exceeds the risk of COVID. The government has no right to tell us what we have to put into our bodies. They can and should point out the benefits of the vaccine but they should not force anyone to take the vaccine. And I have had two Moderna jabs and anticipate taking a booster soon.

Fair enough....at least you're living up to your convictions on this point. Kudos.

Who cares about your opinion? Nurses are no smarter than the rest of the general population.

Nice try toodles, but YOU categorized members of a SPECIFIC PROFESSION as morons. Yet I failed to read such sentiments from the likes of you last year with all the reports of heroic medical staff (including nurses) working around the clock to save lives. But if anyone steps off the ideological reservation, flunkies' like you have a hissy fit.

Now, if we categorize people who do YOUR job as clowns and the like, would be accurate given your performance on this thread and using your criteria of measurement?

mRNA – Also known as messenger ribonucleic acid, mRNA is the only active ingredient in the vaccine. The mRNA molecules contain the genetic material that provide instructions for our body on how to make a viral protein that triggers an immune response within our bodies. The immune response is what causes our bodies to make the antibodies needed to protect us from getting infected if exposed to the coronavirus.
There are rumors that mRNA vaccines will alter our DNA because the RNA molecule can convert information stored in DNA into proteins. That’s simply, not true. It’s critical to note that the mRNA vaccines never enter the nucleus of the cell, where our DNA is stored. After injection, the mRNA from the vaccine is released into the cytoplasm of the cells. Once the viral protein is made and on the surface of the cell, mRNA is broken down and the body permanently gets rid of it, therefore making it impossible to change our DNA.

Please you science adverse idiots

Wake up

Stop being a parrot and do some critical analysis combined with a wider research:

Gene Therapy Leaves a Vicious Cycle

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fonc.2019.00297/full

And, natural immunity is actual immunity. These jabs are now officially pronounced to be merely protection by the CDC. About 4 months worth.

vaccine-cdc.jpg

but remember, that is an "estimate"....these "vaccinations" STILL don't protect one from infection. Period.

Nice try toodles, but YOU categorized members of a SPECIFIC PROFESSION as morons. Yet I failed to read such sentiments from the likes of you last year with all the reports of heroic medical staff (including nurses) working around the clock to save lives. But if anyone steps off the ideological reservation, flunkies' like you have a hissy fit.

Now, if we categorize people who do YOUR job as clowns and the like, would be accurate given your performance on this thread and using your criteria of measurement?

Lol learn to read skippy. I said no such thing. You are not only stupid you’re dishonest as well. Only one throwing a hissy fit is you.

Back