Covid Follies #5: Sez who?

aaaaa-png.824433

Nurses, by and far, are NOT stupid people. And this story is no unique...it's happening in various hospitals all over the country. Take the hint, people. Don't believe the hype!

https://www.foxnews.com/health/ny-h...Pu3Gcmn3Sk9vqmtxjJYkBVLOnmk6ZeCi7w42ahv28T0Yk

Not all nurses are smart people. Some of them are convinced by Tuskaloosa that medical science is not their friend. Others listen to Fox and rt wing sources, which propagandizes them into belief over science. I am sure there are doctors who believe the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Nice try toodles, but YOU categorized members of a SPECIFIC PROFESSION as morons. Yet I failed to read such sentiments from the likes of you last year with all the reports of heroic medical staff (including nurses) working around the clock to save lives. But if anyone steps off the ideological reservation, flunkies' like you have a hissy fit.

Now, if we categorize people who do YOUR job as clowns and the like, would be accurate given your performance on this thread and using your criteria of measurement?

Lol learn to read skippy. I said no such thing. You are not only stupid you’re dishonest as well. Only one throwing a hissy fit is you.

Your words by the chronology of the posts:

Actually, nurses are just as stupid as the rest of the population. I know several who are anti-vax morons like you

Who cares about your opinion? Nurses are no smarter than the rest of the general population.

I'd expect anyone with some post secondary education to be at the higher end of the 'average intelligence' spectrum. So what?

They aren't. They are in the average intelligence range.

Only insipidly stubborn and mentally deficient right wing trolls think they can lie in a printed medium. You can't even acknowledge how you contradict yourself. You just demonstrated that. Once I reduce trolls to the moronic spewings that you do here, I just dump their sorry asses into the IA bin for a month and watch them dog my threads and posts like a bitch in heat. See ya later.

Last edited:
False.

Higher education = higher vaccination rates.

Why do you lie when it's so easily disprovable? Is it a character flaw?

"Vaccination rates increased with educational attainment. More than 60% of the respondents with a Bachelor’s degree received at least one dose of the vaccine, as compared to less than 40% of those with a high school diploma or less. "

https://bloustein.rutgers.edu/wp-co.../Health_Policy_Brief_Vaccination_US_May21.pdf

Don't like this one? I can find a dozen more that prove you are lying. I guess you're embarrassed by your lack of education and your ignorance. I don't blame you.

Four term fallacy. Argument from randU fallacy.

Not all nurses are smart people. Some of them are convinced by Tuskaloosa that medical science is not their friend. Others listen to Fox and rt wing sources, which propagandizes them into belief over science. I am sure there are doctors who believe the same thing.

Unlike you and a few of their other ‘really smart lol’ JPP critics, nurses at least have had some formal study in immunology and disease pathology.

mRNA – Also known as messenger ribonucleic acid, mRNA is the only active ingredient in the vaccine. The mRNA molecules contain the genetic material that provide instructions for our body on how to make a viral protein that triggers an immune response within our bodies. The immune response is what causes our bodies to make the antibodies needed to protect us from getting infected if exposed to the coronavirus.
There are rumors that mRNA vaccines will alter our DNA because the RNA molecule can convert information stored in DNA into proteins. That’s simply, not true. It’s critical to note that the mRNA vaccines never enter the nucleus of the cell, where our DNA is stored. After injection, the mRNA from the vaccine is released into the cytoplasm of the cells. Once the viral protein is made and on the surface of the cell, mRNA is broken down and the body permanently gets rid of it, therefore making it impossible to change our DNA.

Your lies are killing people

That doesn’t win elections

Covid19 does not kill.

Lol learn to read skippy. I said no such thing. You are not only stupid you’re dishonest as well. Only one throwing a hissy fit is you.

Denying your own argument again. You DO realize that anyone that wants to can go back and look for themselves, right? I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Nurses, by and far, are NOT stupid people. And this story is no unique...it's happening in various hospitals all over the country. Take the hint, people. Don't believe the hype!

https://www.foxnews.com/health/ny-ho...i7w42ahv28T0Yk

But they are in the minority (nurses). Unfortunately, you have a MSM that is whole hog on board with the corporate medical faction who will promote, bull horn and highlight these folks as representing ANYONE and EVERYONE who questions the status quo. Carefully research in posted self video testimonies and articles will show you numerous seasoned ER nurses support the OP.

Calling nurses morons again, eh? You are still locked in your paradox. Which is it, dude?

Back