Damar Hamlin

Was it the whites fault that the Mexicans led by Santa Anna got wiped out at San Jacinto and S A begged for his life like a pussy as he signed over Texas. Nothing was stolen......IT WAS TAKEN! ;)
He apparently ignored the "Don't Mess With Texas" sign.

Side Note: Have you ever seen Santa Anna's actual uniform? Tiny man.

Last edited:
I guess this whole episode seems to prove one thing. If you are a good guy people seem to care about your well being and if you are a dirt bag your death on the streets of Chicago, Detroit, LA etc will probably go unnoticed.

Indeed.

You cannot be that stupid, can you? This is not an unknown sports injury. About 10 people a tear did at different levels of football from it. A 7 yr old kid dies recently after being hit in the chest by a baseball. getting hit in the heart at the right time can stop your heart. Chuch Hughes died on the gridiron in 1971. from a heart attack. Was it caused by the polio vaccine? There is no right-wing conspiracy that you do not sign up for.

I disagree.

He apparently ignored the "Don't Mess With Texas" sign.

Side Note: Have you ever seen Santa Anna's actual uniform? Tiny man.

Yep...Thats how he got the nickname. When S A dropped his pants back in the tent thats the first thing the Yellow Rose of Texas said......TINY!! :whoa: :laugh:

Wayyyyyyyy off the subject but......any of you Texans in here ever been to the little DR Pepper museum in Waco? Theres an old well or something in the back.....just a deep hole that goes down farther than the eye can see. WTH is that all about? LOL. Oh, and there is also a pretty high quality robot there too,...looks wise anyway. Almost as good as the one of that old polecat :) LBJ at his library in Austin.

"Imagine the last thing you saw as a 24 year old athlete in top notch physical fitness was a receiver you tackled, then you woke up days later to learn your cardiac arrest turned a football game into a prayer meeting, convicted an ESPN anchor to pray on live television to God Almighty, and raised over $7 million in 2 days to buy toys for kids in need! When God decides to use you, what seems like a tragedy can be turned into a triumph! Wake up #3! I wanna meet the guy that loaned his heart to the world for a few seconds Monday night! America =Stronger Together "...JB... and he WOKE up!! And is all smiles!!

Wayyyyyyyy off the subject but......any of you Texans in here ever been to the little DR Pepper museum in Waco? Theres an old well or something in the back.....just a deep hole that goes down farther than the eye can see. WTH is that all about? LOL. Oh, and there is also a pretty high quality robot there too,...looks wise anyway. Almost as good as the one of that old polecat :) LBJ at his library in Austin.
No but I do have a 6 oz 10 cent Dp. Vending machine that dispenses ice cold Dr. Peppers. Sadly Dp. Forced the only bottler that would refill my bottles out of the business bottling Dp. products. It was in Dublin Texas and was the oldest bottler of Dr. Peppers. Now I have to refill and recap my own bottles. :(

Ask Google and you shall receive.

3) Artesian Well

Located next to the bottling machines is the well that provided water in the early years of Dr Pepper bottling. An underground aquifer of artesian water was the source. The water from the well was pumped to the third floor to be filtered and distilled, then it came back down to the first floor through hoses. In the 1920s the well was filled with broken bottles and forgotten until the restoration of the building in the 1980s. They excavated to the depth of 27 and a half feet, which is what you can see today!

Are you sure that Hamlin did not say the same thing? On the first day I saw such a report, but I have seen nothing since presumably because official victims are not to be criticized.

Anyway, this statement that is said to come from Hamlin makes my skin crawl: "I am pure love...."
I haven't seen he made any statements like that.

It was a small betrayal.

That was a VERY bad day for little S A. Lets see,...he and his army got their asses kicked,....got humiliated by a woman,....took off his real uniform like a coward and dressed up as a foot soldier in an attempt to hide like a pussy,....got caught,.... signed over Texas while looking up at a noose hanging in a tree,...then fled back to Mexico.....:laugh: Yep...... woulda been a good day for him to just stay home! :)

That was a VERY bad day for little S A. Lets see,...he and his army got their asses kicked,....got humiliated by a woman,....took off his real uniform like a coward and dressed up as a foot soldier in an attempt to hide like a pussy,....got caught,.... signed over Texas while looking up at a noose hanging in a tree,...then fled back to Mexico.....:laugh: Yep...... woulda been a good day for him to just stay home! :)

My great great grandfather and his son were both members of the group that arrested Santa Anna and they both became Texas Rangers.

Back