Damar Hamlin

Why are you talking about the Trayvon tragedy here? But if you're going to, at the very least be completely honest about the situation...You're painting a picture of him in the same way the media chose to use a photo of him when he was age 12.... No one ever celebrates the death of a young person...but they do discuss the realities so that it doesn't happen again...if they want things to change....
That's not what you're doing here...

The media painted him as a "thug" as soon as the shooting became known. The conservative media got out in front of the tragedy with their victim-blaming and lies. Even when it came out that Zimmerman had a rap sheet that included domestic abuse, that didn't matter to the racists.

You may as well try to talk sense to a gerbil.
It’s in their DNA.
To them everything is about race, ergo, raycissm. Literally everything .

Oh, and anybody that disagrees with them about any topic is a rayciss. Because of course all topics are about race.
They’re obsessed with it.

Completely obsessed... evince is trying to convince herself... I don't think she even knows what happened maybe that's it... they have no clue what we're talking about... because the collision...and what followed.... had nothing to do with race

Stop right there. Now you’re accusing the NFL of being rayciss.
You don’t even seem to realize blacks are also being entertained.
Jeezus crise you people are just sick seeing raycism everywhere .
I remember there being a black guy that needed blood of a certain type on a cruise ship in an emergency situation and he got more donated than he needed.

No, you stop. Which word did I type that led you to believe that I'm accusing the NFL of racism? That's your guilty conscience again.

Black people watch football? Oh my gawd. I had no idea.

Jesus christ, you crackers are sick denying racism every time you waste a breath on the subject.

A Black guy on a cruise ship needed blood once and got it donated. What the fuck is wrong with you?

"There are no soft white Americans."

How high were you yesterday? White Americans are the fattest, laziest, slowest, slowest people on the planet. Then remind them that they are the beneficiaries of racism and their panties get sucked straight up into their flabby asses.

Actually Whites are among the least fat in the country. There was a big thread about it in here where all the stats were posted. Just off of memory,.......Blacks were the fattest followed by Native Americans,....followed by Hispanics,....followed by whites. The least fat were Asians. Feel free to look up the official govt stats on your own....

Actually Whites are among the least fat in the country. There was a big thread about it in here where all the stats were posted. Just off of memory,.......Blacks were the fattest followed by Native Americans,....followed by Hispanics,....followed by whites. The least fat were Asians. Feel free to look up the official govt stats on your own....

The non southern racist ones are less fat

There's nothing about this incident that has a thing to do with race...

No one is freaking out but you..the OP AND evince...why is that? I'm a retired teacher...

Listen, whitey. You are not allowed to tell racial minorities when they're allowed to perceive racism. You were never a teacher, but let's pretend that you have some sort of formal education. Imagine the nerve it takes for a person like you to stand on a pedestal, look down on people who don't look like you, and tell them that what they feel isn't real. A person like you telling us that we're wrong. Honestly, white bitch, you think way too much of yourself. All white racists do. Yes, we are taking away your privilege. Yes, that does cause the spasms and stuttering you're demonstrating in this thread. No, we haven't decided if we'll show you any mercy when it's you in the minority.

if he jumped a guy...he would deserved what ever he got

Martin could have ran...FACT!

So do u support stand your ground laws...when u can run instead?

And Zimmerman could have minded his own business instead of thinking the worst of a teenager coming home from a mini mart.

The op statement that started this thread said it was a problem that racists here in America show little compassion for black people who are not rich and famous

That is what is being discussed here you idiot racists

Just be proud of that racism if you insist on being fucking racists

Preach it the way you so obviously believe it

Quit lying about your racism

Or shut the fuck up

Very true.
I remember well way back , I posted statistics on obesity and race.

Listen, whitey. You are not allowed to tell racial minorities when they're allowed to perceive racism. You were never a teacher, but let's pretend that you have some sort of formal education. Imagine the nerve it takes for a person like you to stand on a pedestal, look down on people who don't look like you, and tell them that what they feel isn't real. A person like you telling us that we're wrong. Honestly, white bitch, you think way too much of yourself. All white racists do. Yes, we are taking away your privilege. Yes, that does cause the spasms and stuttering you're demonstrating in this thread. No, we haven't decided if we'll show you any mercy when it's you in the minority.

I'm a retired teacher ...... so why are you freaking out? But you are wrong if you think that anything about this incident and what happened after it had anything to do with race...yes you are incorrect ...it is obvious who the racist is though in this conversation...;) Do me a favor...watch the game today ...there will be a lovely tribute for this young man...a continuing celebration dedicated to his recovery... and all who were involved in it... make this a bit of learning...

Just as racial minorities have no right to tell White Americans if they perceive racism against them or not either. SAME RULES. Well,..you can,...but nobody will give a fuck or take it serious....LOL As far as the mercy thing.....c,mon man,....get real. :laugh:

Not a thing to do with race..not one...

Then you just announced you are a fucking racist top

The OP raised the issue of non rich and famous black people not receiving the same compassion seen in this young man’s case

So what do you do?

DENY WHAT THIS BLACK MAN WAS TRYING TO GET YOU TO THINK ABOUT AND DISCUSS

guess what that makes you asshole

You just announced to the world that you are a racist

No, you stop. Which word did I type that led you to believe that I'm accusing the racism?
“if he wasn't an NFL star entertaining white people and making white people rich, that they wouldn't care about his injury.”

I counted 20 plus an acronym.

I'm a retired teacher ...... so why are you freaking out? But you are wrong if you think that anything about this incident and what happened after it had anything to do with race...yes you are incorrect ...it is obvious who the racist is though in this conversation...;) Do me a favor...watch the game today ...there will be a lovely tribute for this young man...a continuing celebration dedicated to his recovery... and all who were involved in it... make this a bit of learning...

Why are you lying about what the author clearly said you fucking racist?

Back