Damar Hamlin

Just as racial minorities have no right to tell White Americans if they perceive racism against them or not either. SAME RULES. Well,..you can,...but nobody will give a fuck or take it serious....LOL As far as the mercy thing.....c,mon man,....get real. :laugh:

You're the one threatening civil war every day you post in this forum.

Also, the oppressors are not allowed to tell the oppressed how oppressed the oppressors feel. Give me a fucking break. White fragility is real. It's also a fantastic book.

You're not a retired teacher, but I can tell I've hit a nerve. Once again, you old, cracker bitch, you are not allowed to tell racial minorities when we are allowed to perceive racism. We don't care what you think, and your opinion matters less and less every day anyway. You will deny racism until you blessedly die and those who had the misfortune of knowing you celebrate. We will continue to call racism what it is when we see it and force the rest of you to confront it.

I am a retired teacher and you did not hit any nerve... if you don't care what I think then don't respond... there was nothing about this incident however that had anything to do with racism...

Stone, you just proved my point about overweight, white laziness. Thanks.

But I decided to find your link for you (obesity rates for adults by ethnicity): https://www.statista.com/statistics...black adults had,far the lowest obesity rates.

Black 43.9%
American Indian/Alaska Native 38.6%
Hispanic 36.7%
Other 32.9%
White 31.5%
Asian/Pacific Islander 13.2%

Either way, that doesn't reconcile your declarative that, "There are no soft white Americans," does it?

Well,....facts and stats are facts and stats. Really no debate on who the fatasses are.

I am a retired teacher and you did not hit any nerve... if you don't care what I think then don't respond... there was nothing about this incident however that had anything to do with racism...

You trying to convince the neighborhood kids to be racist fucks is not the same as being a real teacher shit brick

The Bills play the Patriots at 1:00 don't miss it...Damar will blessedly be watching...

You lie about everything

Your lies are being crushed

I hope it’s painful for you

You're simply wrong ....that must be painful for you... I look forward to the day I get an apology.. make that apologies... you'll do the right thing correct?

You're the one threatening civil war every day you post in this forum.

Also, the oppressors are not allowed to tell the oppressed how oppressed the oppressors feel. Give me a fucking break. White fragility is real. It's also a fantastic book.

Somehow,.... When it comes to race Ive never felt like an oppressor, fragile, guilty or much of anything a day in my life. Never will either. BTW,..other whites that feel like me are overwhelmingly the majority of White people. The others are just giving people a pat on the head to shut them up. But even those numbers are dwindling fast. You can only accuse people of something so many times b4 they stop giving a fuck. TRAGIC error on the part of the race hustlers.

You're simply wrong ....that must be painful for you... I look forward to the day I get an apology.. make that apologies... you'll do the right thing correct?

Why would I apologize to a lying racist who’s own kids hate them for their racism

:laugh: Are you used to repeating yourself until you think you've become "right"? A lot of cocky, arrogant, self important, white racists think that way. What you're doing is the equivalent of saying, "You are not angry. You are not hurt," to a hurt and angry person. Seriously, who the fuck do you think you are?

I'll give you a hint: Your opinion about this doesn't matter. You're not going to change the OP's mind. You can't possibly prove him wrong. All you're doing is stomping your never-was-a-teacher feet and white-splaining to a Black person how he's supposed to feel. You wicked racist bitch.

Back