Damar Hamlin

The op statement that started this thread said it was a problem that racists here in America show little compassion for black people who are not rich and famous

That is what is being discussed here you idiot racists

Just be proud of that racism if you insist on being fucking racists

Preach it the way you so obviously believe it

Quit lying about your racism

Or shut the fuck up

We are discussing this particular incident and there's nothing about it that has anything to do with race...

Very true.
I remember well way back , I posted statistics on obesity and race.

Exactly. FACTS matter. Most race hustlers have a very hard time dealing with facts and instead choose to just freak out because they know they cannot debate the issues with facts. Its pathetic really,......like trying to debate with a bunch of unruly children on a sugar high...:) cant be done.

Somewhere, sure. Not in my two towns I live in - Anchorage and Waikoloa.
Do whites suffer from racism in the USA?
Go live in N.O. for a year and find out for yourself.

Do the 15,000 Black people who live in Anchorage (5.3% of the population) know that you decided that they don't experience racism? How do they feel about that?

It is beyond refreshing to see a black man recieve so much love and so much support from ppl all over the country, while this nation still struggles with a divisive legacy of racism and hatred. It does however saddens me that a negro in order to get this type of love and affection has to be in full gear, ie a sport uniform for white ppl to give a damn, else he's just another negro in distress.....as a matter of fact, had this brother had this same event take place outside of entertaining white ppl, I don't think he'd recieve the type of attention he's recieving now. So to all my black brothers, you want love from the master, bust your ass while in a uniform, else look out!!

Read it you dishonest hate filled racists

Then respond to what was actually said

Let’s remember how you racist ass bags reacted to a rich and famous football player who kneeled in morning for non rich and famous black people were murdered by cops

You lost your tiny minds and wanted him destroyed for it

Let’s remember how you racist ass bags reacted to a rich and famous football player who kneeled into morning for non ricjh and famous black people were murdered by cops

You lost your tiny minds and wanted him destroyed for it
What?

Actually Whites are among the least fat in the country. There was a big thread about it in here where all the stats were posted. Just off of memory,.......Blacks were the fattest followed by Native Americans,....followed by Hispanics,....followed by whites. The least fat were Asians. Feel free to look up the official govt stats on your own....

Stone, you just proved my point about overweight, white laziness. Thanks.

But I decided to find your link for you (obesity rates for adults by ethnicity): https://www.statista.com/statistics...black adults had,far the lowest obesity rates.

Black 43.9%
American Indian/Alaska Native 38.6%
Hispanic 36.7%
Other 32.9%
White 31.5%
Asian/Pacific Islander 13.2%

Either way, that doesn't reconcile your declarative that, "There are no soft white Americans," does it?

Look at the title of this thread... nothing that happened to this young man that day and afterward had anything to do with race...

We just may be putting the cart before the horse here a little bit. Based upon FACTS it appears that a whole lot of minority ethnic groups need to be concentrating on losing a SHIT TON of weight before worry about any perceived racism! :laugh: Did they get THAT fat from being made by evil white pepo to do lots of hard work I wonder? Mmmmmmmmmmm..... Medically speaking I would say no! :)

Look at the title of this thread... nothing that happened to this young man that day and afterward had anything to do with race...

Read the op

Stop trying to change the subject you evil fucking racist who is seeking to not even acknowledge what the man was actually saying

We just may be putting the cart before the horse here a little bit. Based upon FACTS it appears that a whole lot of minority ethnic groups need to be concentrating on losing a SHIT TON of weight before worry about any perceived racism! :laugh: Did they get THAT fat from being made by evil white pepo to do lots of hard work I wonder? Mmmmmmmmmmm..... Medically speaking I would say no! :)

Shut the fuck up you sloppy fat worthless racist

I'm a retired teacher ...... so why are you freaking out? But you are wrong if you think that anything about this incident and what happened after it had anything to do with race...yes you are incorrect ...it is obvious who the racist is though in this conversation...;) Do me a favor...watch the game today ...there will be a lovely tribute for this young man...a continuing celebration dedicated to his recovery... and all who were involved in it... make this a bit of learning...

You're not a retired teacher, but I can tell I've hit a nerve. Once again, you old, cracker bitch, you are not allowed to tell racial minorities when we are allowed to perceive racism. We don't care what you think, and your opinion matters less and less every day anyway. You will deny racism until you blessedly die and those who had the misfortune of knowing you celebrate. We will continue to call racism what it is when we see it and force the rest of you to confront it.

Back