Damar Hamlin

You don't know history, political science, or the alphabet. You're a fucking lunatic.

Why because you can’t rise above your petty emotions

Lets discuss the history I offered up

This is exactly why Bernie people helped trump win

Childish petty emotions that came out of them being unable to accept more people wanted Hilary

Officially, the recorded death toll during the first week of January 1923 was eight (six blacks and two whites). Some survivors' stories claim that up to 27 black residents were killed, and they also assert that newspapers did not report the total number of white deaths. Minnie Lee Langley, who was in the Carrier house when it was besieged, recalls that she stepped over many white bodies on the porch when she left the house.[3] A newspaper article which was published in 1984 stated that estimates of up to 150 victims may have been exaggerations.[4] Several eyewitnesses claim to have seen a mass grave which was filled with the bodies of black people; one of them remembers seeing 26 bodies being covered with a plow which was brought from Cedar Key. However, by the time authorities investigated these claims, most of the witnesses were dead or too elderly and infirm to lead them to a site to confirm the stories.[5]

I have no idea what you're trying to say. I also find it disgusting that you daily post other people's work and text without citing them. You're a plagiarizer.

https://www.okhistory.org/publications/enc/entry.php?entry=GR024

GREENWOOD DISTRICT.
Tulsa beckoned multiple souls in the early 1900s. These seekers, white and African American alike, shared a vintage American optimism. They came in search of a better life. The overwhelming majority of the African American migrants eventually located in the area that would become the Greenwood District, the main thoroughfare of which was called "Black Wall Street."

As the Greenwood District began to emerge in the early 1900s, rigid segregation held sway. Segregation, ironically, gave rise to a nationally renowned black entrepreneurial center. As families arrived and homes sprang up in the Greenwood District, the need for retail and service businesses, schools, and entertainment became pronounced. A class of African American entrepreneurs rose to the occasion, creating a vibrant, vital, self-contained economy that would become Black Wall Street, the talk of the nation.

Black Wall Street, more commonly known simply as Greenwood Avenue, had it all: nightclubs, hotels, cafés, newspapers, clothiers, movie theaters, doctors' and lawyers' offices, grocery stores, beauty salons, shoeshine shops, and more. So developed and refined was Greenwood Avenue, the heart of the Greenwood District, that many compared it favorably to legendary thoroughfares such as Beale Street in Memphis and State Street in Chicago.

In the spring of 1921 underlying social and economic tension in Tulsa sparked the worst racial violence in American history. As many as three hundred people lost their lives. Property damage ran into the millions of dollars. The Greenwood District, the thirty-five-square-block-area that comprised the city's entire African American community, lay in ruins. Tulsa's African Americans ultimately turned tragedy into triumph. They rebuilt the ravaged Greenwood District, which by 1942 boasted 242 black-owned and black-operated business establishments.

Integration, urban renewal, a new business climate, and the aging of the early Greenwood District pioneers caused the community to decline through the years, beginning in the 1960s and continuing throughout the 1970s and early 1980s. Few businesses remained at the end of the twentieth century. The Greenwood Cultural Center, a multipurpose educational, arts, and humanities complex promoting history, culture, and positive race relations, anchors the modern-day Greenwood District. This multimillion-dollar community landmark, constructed in the 1980s, serves as a direct link to the district's storied past and as a living memorial to the legacy of Tulsa's historic Greenwood District and its Black Wall Street.

Hannibal B. Johnson

It’s real history

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosewood_massacre

The Rosewood massacre was a racially motivated massacre of black people and the destruction of a black town that took place during the first week of January 1923 in rural Levy County, Florida, United States. At least six black people and two white people were killed, but eyewitness accounts suggested a higher death toll of 27 to 150. The town of Rosewood was destroyed in what contemporary news reports characterized as a race riot. Florida had an especially high number of lynchings of black men in the years before the massacre,[2] including a well-publicized incident in December 1922.[citation needed]

Post 407

Im not talking about ME. Id rather not go into it because I dont agree with it. I just think a lot of things are going to happen in the next several years that arent going to be so good. Lets just agree to disagree because at the end of the day,... I wish no harm on anyone regardless of background.

What things?

I have no idea what you're trying to say. I also find it disgusting that you daily post other people's work and text without citing them. You're a plagiarizer.

She does it all the time. Many times out of stupidity but she has also been caught trying to pass it off as her own at times. As if ANYONE would believe an ignoramus like her wrote it...:laugh:

I have warned her before. She needs to Quote the work AND cite it with a working link.

Im not talking about ME. Id rather not go into it because I dont agree with it. I just think a lot of things are going to happen in the next several years that arent going to be so good. Lets just agree to disagree because at the end of the day,... I wish no harm on anyone regardless of background.

Your threat of violence is noted

Those people will go to prison and or die

She does it all the time. Many times out of stupidity but she has also been caught trying to pass it off as her own at times. As if ANYONE would believe an ignoramus like her wrote it...:laugh:

I have warned her before. She needs to Quote the work AND cite it with a working link.

Link to prove that lie you dumb racist with the FBI all over your sad ass

Back