Damar Hamlin

Our system of national government is disintegrating.
The West is in a proxy war against a rogue nationalist country determined to live in the past that has lots of nuclear weapons.

The federal government hasn't worked in decades.

Which rogue nationalist country are you referencing?

In the interest of putting a stop to all this horrible racism I think Hamlin should donate back all that money donated to him by those racist white people to a nice charity. Im thinking either to me,...or to the Human Fund. Either way....:cool:

All of the money was for charity in the first place.

I'm denying Black history? In what way? Fuck, I swear you are the dumbest poster on JPP. Even worse than TDAK and volsrock. You're a literal moron.

Then why did you claim you didn’t understand that part of black history I posted?

Officially, the recorded death toll during the first week of January 1923 was eight (six blacks and two whites). Some survivors' stories claim that up to 27 black residents were killed, and they also assert that newspapers did not report the total number of white deaths. Minnie Lee Langley, who was in the Carrier house when it was besieged, recalls that she stepped over many white bodies on the porch when she left the house.[3] A newspaper article which was published in 1984 stated that estimates of up to 150 victims may have been exaggerations.[4] Several eyewitnesses claim to have seen a mass grave which was filled with the bodies of black people; one of them remembers seeing 26 bodies being covered with a plow which was brought from Cedar Key. However, by the time authorities investigated these claims, most of the witnesses were dead or too elderly and infirm to lead them to a site to confirm the stories.[5]

I posted this part of black history from my given link

I have no idea what you're trying to say. I also find it disgusting that you daily post other people's work and text without citing them. You're a plagiarizer.

You quoted that post and said this

The history was clear

You didn’t understand it

Agreed but I see it declining exponentially faster.
. Russia

I'm not sure that the federal government is declining exponentially faster, but it's a lost cause either way. As long as Republicans align with Russia they will continue to exercise undue influence over our politics.

Officially, the recorded death toll during the first week of January 1923 was eight (six blacks and two whites). Some survivors' stories claim that up to 27 black residents were killed, and they also assert that newspapers did not report the total number of white deaths. Minnie Lee Langley, who was in the Carrier house when it was besieged, recalls that she stepped over many white bodies on the porch when she left the house.[3] A newspaper article which was published in 1984 stated that estimates of up to 150 victims may have been exaggerations.[4] Several eyewitnesses claim to have seen a mass grave which was filled with the bodies of black people; one of them remembers seeing 26 bodies being covered with a plow which was brought from Cedar Key. However, by the time authorities investigated these claims, most of the witnesses were dead or too elderly and infirm to lead them to a site to confirm the stories.[5]

Do you need this history explained to you?

I'm not sure that the federal government is declining exponentially faster, but it's a lost cause either way. As long as Republicans align with Russia they will continue to exercise undue influence over our politics.

Our nation is not a lost cause

Please stop attacking people on the left here for your petty childish misplaced emotions

You seem to want to help the republicans

Interesting. You still know you're a delusional, psychopathic, ranting bitch, don't you?

That you for admitting you screwed your own position little boy lost

Your petty childish insults convey so much more than you intend

Back