Damar Hamlin

So the Korean/American guy is now a Russian bot programmer huh evince? :laugh: WAIT A MINUTE! Maybe He's a NORTH Korean! Desh is really on to something here! :rolleyes: :laugh:

I have taken down fakes here before ass clown

It’s what Russia does fool

Not sure what her causes are.

I dont know what CAUSED her,......but I'd sure like to find out! Im thinking kicked in the head by a billygoat one day when her folks took her to the carnival. Something along those lines.

We do love our sports stars, don't we? I'm very glad that he appears to be recovering well. Hope he will be able to resume his career.
Only if they shut up and throw a ball and run around for your entertainment. Hershel was a sport star who helped his community a lot and you guys made him out to be a grazy gang rapist.

Only if they shut up and throw a ball and run around for your entertainment. Hershel was a sport star who helped his community a lot and you guys made him out to be a grazy gang rapist.

I could care less about sports so kindly keep me out of your bizarro rant, and thanks.

You're simply wrong ....that must be painful for you... I look forward to the day I get an apology.. make that apologies... you'll do the right thing correct?

Who taught you how to be such a condescending cunt? Do you ever read back what you posted and think about how they reflect on you?

What does that have to do with fat people per race you looney old hag? Start eating more fish,....it will improve your brain, and body. Good old Wisconsin walleye!!!! We eat lots here,....and you should too! OBVIOUSLY...:laugh:

Minnesota walleye is actually better. ;) Best fish on Earth.

It is beyond refreshing to see a black man recieve so much love and so much support from ppl all over the country, while this nation still struggles with a divisive legacy of racism and hatred. It does however saddens me that a negro in order to get this type of love and affection has to be in full gear,
what a pile..no we arent "struggling with racism and hatred -despite what race hustlers try to sell
Blacks can do whatever they want to do -including making millions playing football -same as anyone else

Back