Damar Hamlin

They are all over me like flies! HELP HELLLLLLLLLPPPP :laugh:

They already have you whipped boy

You sure have been careful to pretend you are not a violent racist lately

You are already in the sewer

They kicked you in huh

Desh.....this may come as a shock but the FBI isnt shadowing me and never were. I can also tell you that based upon my prior Government service alone the FBI would never send one agent to stake me out. Instead they would send a team. Either way,.....they arent coming because there is no reason to unless it is to shake my hand.

Our system of national government is disintegrating.
The West is in a proxy war against a rogue nationalist country determined to live in the past that has lots of nuclear weapons.

Quite a good watch. Fairly accurate as well....

Desh.....this may come as a shock but the FBI isnt shadowing me and never were. I can also tell you that based upon my prior Government service alone the FBI would never send one agent to stake me out. Instead they would send a team. Either way,.....they arent coming because there is no reason to unless it is to shake my hand.

They didn’t send one guy idiot

The whole FBI is on to your dumb racist ass

So you have tried to say shit about not being racist that you never said before

They have your number

You know it

Because they contacted you and scared the fuck out of you

So tell us how you know racists are going to act out in the next couple of years ?

Idiot

Im not talking about ME. Id rather not go into it because I dont agree with it. I just think a lot of things are going to happen in the next several years that arent going to be so good. Lets just agree to disagree because at the end of the day,... I wish no harm on anyone regardless of background.

Your so stupid

They will now be questioning you about this threat

They have your number

You know it

So tell us how you know racists are going to act out in the next couple of years ?

Idiot

Its another DUTCH...LOL. Just make shit up out of thin and and run with it! Dementia is a helluva sickness.

They have your number

You know it

Idiot

Like I said.....THIS IS YOU to a tee!...LMAO. It probably IS you,..literally.

Its another DUTCH...LOL. Just make shit up out of thin and and run with it! Dementia is a helluva sickness.

Why are you now trying to pretend you are not racist?

Yet you claim to know about who’s going to get violent for racist causes

Why because you can’t rise above your petty emotions

Lets discuss the history I offered up

This is exactly why Bernie people helped trump win

Childish petty emotions that came out of them being unable to accept more people wanted Hilary

You are an embarrassing mess.

What emotions?

Bernie. Trump. Bleh. You're a slave of the Democratic party and a mindless robot. Nothing you type matters.

Then something about Hilary. I can't read evince's posts. The bitch is incoherent.

Back