Damo

LMAO I'm racist because someone called me a racist!

Hilarious.

It's a mystery to me how racists, whom, as shown here, are literally among the dumbest people on the planet, have managed to cause so much harm over the years.

But they have and that's why they're not really that funny. But man, they sure are dummmmmmb.

You are a 1000% correct. They don't know what do to when someone throws it back in their faces which is why Darla started this thread. It is the same tactics they tried on Rush Limbaugh but on a smaller scale. They try to shame other posters into not conversing with me. They are just trying to shut down speech they don't like.

They call people racist for one simple reason, they know that NOBODY wants to be called a racist so they quickly cow to the liberals whims. I refuse to do it and it fires them up even more that their tactics don't work. They are nothing more than bullies and there is only one way to deal with a bully.

Notice how nobody yet has even hinted that BAC went over the line? Or that Howey actually wished that another poster would be shot and killed? That is perfectly acceptable to the left wingers.
I'm with you.

LMAO I'm racist because someone called me a racist!

Hilarious.

It's a mystery to me how racists, whom, as shown here, are literally among the dumbest people on the planet, have managed to cause so much harm over the years.

But they have and that's why they're not really that funny. But man, they sure are dummmmmmb.
Fine. Just stop crying when a nameless, faceless stranger on the Internetz whom you've chosen to label a racist uses the word nigger.

Seems like you'd be happy about it.

You created the monster, now live with it.

Why do you label people as racists and cry when they live up to it?

That's stupid. So because Desh thinks every Republican is a racist all Republicans should start dropping the n-bomb? She's the one with the problem. By acting racist you're not proving any point.

That's stupid. So because Desh thinks every Republican is a racist all Republicans should start dropping the n-bomb? She's the one with the problem. By acting racist you're not proving any point.
No.

Those whom she falsely labels as racist should. It is impossible to know what is in someone's heart, whether they are a racist, on an Internet message board.

I say fight fire with fire.

She has already called me a racist from the jump. If she does it again, you know what's coming.

No.

Those whom she falsely labels as racist should. It is impossible to know what is in someone's heart, whether they are a racist, on an Internet message board.

I say fight fire with fire.

She has already called me a racist from the jump. If she does it again, you know what's coming.

To each his own but that's fucking dumb. If someone tells you suck (at a sport, at your job etc.) are you going to go suck on purpose to prove a point? Why act towards someone else's expectations instead of your own?

Desh calls me a racist all the time. I laugh at her ass. Acting like a kid dropping n-bombs all over the place isn't 'fighting fire with fire'.

They have been conditioned through political correctness that "nigger" is absolutely the worst word anyone could ever say. Unless of course it is another black saying it.

It's pretty damn close to the worst word anyone could say, isn't it? It's a word used less and less frequently for fifty years, ever since a law went into effect that recognized the hatred towards black AMERICANS had to end. And quit using the bullshit excuse that "well, the blacks say it!". Do you know why they do that? It's a conscious/unconscious attempt to minimize the word as a result of it being used for decades by racists.

ILA how about this deal:

(completely serious)

In time, we try to increasingly make arguments about ideas, and not personal attacks.

I think the gentlemen's agreement is the best way to go, but also simple common courtesy should apply.

Thanks to both of you for agreeing with me.

You see, there is just no compromising with you liberals. I mean LBJ actually said "niggers".

Again...your ridiculous attempts to hide your blatant racism by using the Johnson quote is just that, ridiculous. In your ignorance, you use a word that was used regularly sixty years ago in a period of our country's history that was completely different than today.

In those days, racism, although finally being recognized as a cancer threatening our country, was still as commonplace as smoking. Yes, Johnson used the word "nigger" as it was an "acceptable" word in those days. Yes, the Republican Party was different in those days, and the Democratic Party was different in those days. Gas was dirt cheap in those days. The average American's income was a little over $4000 a year, too.

The world of the sixties isn't the world of today. The fact is you're not using the word "nigger" in Johnson's quote to prove anything we didn't already know. You're using it because you're a troll and a racist.

Or that Howey actually wished that another poster would be shot and killed?

See? You are so stupid you can't even recognize irony when it slaps you in your racist face. Go away.

Last edited:
To each his own but that's fucking dumb. If someone tells you suck (at a sport, at your job etc.) are you going to go suck on purpose to prove a point? Why act towards someone else's expectations instead of your own?

Desh calls me a racist all the time. I laugh at her ass. Acting like a kid dropping n-bombs all over the place isn't 'fighting fire with fire'.
Of course not, but that's a far cry from putting up with a race-baiting schlub on a message board who has decided to call me a racist just because they can.

It's easy. Don't call me a racist and I won't act like one. I won't run around uselessly defending myself against false charges. You may do that but I have had enough.

Of course not, but that's a far cry from putting up with a race-baiting schlub on a message board who has decided to call me a racist just because they can.

It's easy. Don't call me a racist and I won't act like one. I won't run around uselessly defending myself against false charges. You may do that but I have had enough.

You're not proving any point other than you're lack of self-esteem that you are going to act like a racist because some anonymous person on an internet political chat board called you one. If someone calls you stupid are going to start acting stupid? If someone calls you a Nazi are you going to start acting like a Nazi?

You're not fighting fire with fire you're letting other people win by allowing them to change your behavior based on what they call you. If you were secure with yourself you wouldn't let it happen.

The average American's income was a little over $4000 a month, too.

You are saying the average American income in the 1960s was $48,000 a year? Care to link up?

See? You are so stupid you can't even recognize irony when it slaps you in your racist face. Go away.

How convenient, when you are being hateful, you are just being "ironic". But nobody else can be ironic. Sorry, but I won't conform to your political correct bullshit

Be careful you don't want to get IAd by Darla. She gave you explicit instructions not to engage me in conversation. You best listen to your master.

Want to know something truly IRONIC? The individual for whom Darla is feigning all of this indignation is still engaging me in conversation. I find that IRONIC?

You? I find you to be a vile piece of deviant scum that is no better than the dog shit I stepped in the other day.

You're not proving any point other than you're lack of self-esteem that you are going to act like a racist because some anonymous person on an internet political chat board called you one. If someone calls you stupid are going to start acting stupid? If someone calls you a Nazi are you going to start acting like a Nazi?

You're not fighting fire with fire you're letting other people win by allowing them to change your behavior based on what they call you. If you were secure with yourself you wouldn't let it happen.

That is your opinion. I refuse to be bullied by bullies. You handle it your way, I will handle it mine. I will not allow them to attack unresponded to. You may think you are above it all, but that is how they incrementally change how people think and speak.

Sorry, but I won't play their game. As I said, if they want to be civil, I can respond in kind. Interestingly enough, nobody seems to have a problem with the words BAC has chosen to hurl.

Maybe if instead of calling him a "nigger" I called him a "black trash motherfucker" would that be acceptable, or would that be considered racist too?

You've got it backward there, bub.

If I were insecure I would do cartwheels trying to 'prove' I'm not a racist and kiss ass to boot.

Uh uh.

I am a nice person who doesn't hate black people nor do I think I'm superior to anyone. Even the nicest people have their limits on what they will tolerate.

Treat me with respect and you will get it back. Assassinate my character and your lie will boomerang right back in your face.

That is your opinion. I refuse to be bullied by bullies. You handle it your way, I will handle it mine. I will not allow them to attack unresponded to. You may think you are above it all, but that is how they incrementally change how people think and speak.

Sorry, but I won't play their game. As I said, if they want to be civil, I can respond in kind. Interestingly enough, nobody seems to have a problem with the words BAC has chosen to hurl.

Maybe if instead of calling him a "nigger" I called him a "black trash motherfucker" would that be acceptable, or would that be considered racist too?

It would be way better than the n-word...

Pretty much the reason I let that kind of thing stand is that we should not be afraid to speak of race in the US. People should know that there are some troglodytes that still think that terms like "monkey" and "nigger" should be used to "punish" those who might call them redneck. Or that idiotic nonsense about "some" being <insert racist term here> and others aren't...

People who regularly bandy about "spic", as you did in another thread, without provocation by anybody here including those you are trying to blame now shouldn't be trying to tell me that they are only saying these things to "punish" BAC for calling them white trash (which he did because you had already called him a stupid n-word in previous threads), you used the word to start a thread, it wasn't "he started it"...

He and I may be on opposite ends of the political spectrum, but he is one of the more intelligent people that post here and I'm glad he comes around.

I was talking to stargazer, not you. You are your own person, you do what you feel you have to do. Yes, I was offering my opinion to stargazer. He is free to do with it what he wants.

ILA, I've seen you talk about certain subjects where race isn't involved that you've shown to have a lot of knowledge on. But for whatever reason when issues of race come up you cannot hide your true feelings. And it has nothing to do with bac calling you white trash or whatever his comment was. Your attitude on race has been clear from when you first started posting here.

And to your comment that I think I'm above something well I'm not. I'm not above anything. But I do know I can have discussions and even heated arguments with people and not resort to dropping n-bombs or racial words that are aimed to hurt.

I've been a registered Republican my whole life. I live in an area where Republicans are basically 'in the closet' so to speak. I could easily come out and say I'm a Democrat and have people pat me on the back and say I'm so compassionate and caring etc. etc. but I don't. I can see when Democrats use hypocricy regarding race. In theory I understand using someone's tactics against them as an 'offensive weapon' so to speak.

In your case though, in my observation, no matter how you try to dress it up it generally comes across as racism. This is just my opinion and you can do with it what you please. It may be worth as much to you as one of the many homeless drug addict's advice on San Francisco's street corners. If that's the case then fair enough. You are your own man.

It would be way better than the n-word...

Pretty much the reason I let that kind of thing stand is that we should not be afraid to speak of race in the US. People should know that there are some troglodytes that still think that terms like "monkey" and "nigger" should be used to "punish" those who might call them redneck. Or that idiotic nonsense about "some" being <insert racist term here> and others aren't...

People who regularly bandy about "spic", as you did in another thread, without provocation by anybody here including those you are trying to blame now shouldn't be trying to tell me that they are only saying these things to "punish" BAC for calling them white trash (which he did because you had already called him a stupid n-word in previous threads), you used the word to start a thread, it wasn't "he started it"...

He and I may be on opposite ends of the political spectrum, but he is one of the more intelligent people that post here and I'm glad he comes around.

I never called him a "stupid nigger" until he called me "white trash motherfucker". You are either misinformed or lying.

Unless you are saying I did it and the left wing panties didn't get all twisted into knots over it.

What is hilarious is that people seem more offended by the word then by anyone's actual intent. Forget the words used for a second. Was BACs intent o cause harm or be nice? We both had the same intent. I guess I am the only willing to be honest about it.

The fact that everyone is so riled up over the word nigger actually proves my point. You are more concerned with an actual word than anyone's intent.

So we can pray for people being gunned down as Howey did and that is being ironic. No outrage from the caring libs or the mods other than your tepid "it is too early to joke about it".

I have said very clearly I am willing to move on ward an upward but I will not stand by and be insulted by left wingers. If you choose to that is up to you. Stargazer said it best

You've got it backward there, bub.

If I were insecure I would do cartwheels trying to 'prove' I'm not a racist and kiss ass to boot.

Uh uh.

I am a nice person who doesn't hate black people nor do I think I'm superior to anyone. Even the nicest people have their limits on what they will tolerate.

Treat me with respect and you will get it back. Assassinate my character and your lie will boomerang right back in your face.

Amen

ILA, I've seen you talk about certain subjects where race isn't involved that you've shown to have a lot of knowledge on. But for whatever reason when issues of race come up you cannot hide your true feelings. And it has nothing to do with bac calling you white trash or whatever his comment was. Your attitude on race has been clear from when you first started posting here.

I am not here to prove whether or not I am a racist. As Stargazer said, can any of us really tell what is in somebody's heart? Does Howey really wish for Dixie to be shot and killed by his daughter or do you think he was "being ironic"? Do you give him the benefit of the doubt? As I have said, when it comes to matters of race, the left wingers default is to call someone a racist. Does anyone tell them to stop? Oh no. They are allowed to hurl it around just because you disagree with them. I merely throw it back in their faces. You disagree with my tactics. That is fine.

And to your comment that I think I'm above something well I'm not. I'm not above anything. But I do know I can have discussions and even heated arguments with people and not resort to dropping n-bombs or racial words that are aimed to hurt.

Again, Howey's words and BACs words were designed to hurt as well, but you don't seem to have a problem with that. You cowed to Darla, so I guess since she isn't guilting you into it you can overlook Howey's self proclaimed irony

In your case though, in my observation, no matter how you try to dress it up it generally comes across as racism. This is just my opinion and you can do with it what you please. It may be worth as much to you as one of the many homeless drug addict's advice on San Francisco's street corners. If that's the case then fair enough. You are your own man.

We will agree to disagree. I find it interesting that in exchange for me ceasing to use the words "negro/colored" all I ask from the liberals is that they stop throwing the "racist" term around willy nilly. Seems like a simple compromise. We are supposed to compromise right? Have any of them taken me up on the offer? One of them?

What does that tell you? It tells me that they are more concerned with being able to use the term racist as a weapon then they are about reading the word nigger/negro/colored. So if that is how they want to play it, I am more than willing to oblige them.

The ball is in their court. They can put an end to this today if they so choose

Back