Dear CHRISTIANS-How will this marriage destroy traditional marriage?

Democrats want power for the sake of power though. Their war on poverty is 50 years old and has made more folks poor.

Democrats want power for the sake of power though. Their war on poverty is 50 years old and has made more folks poor.

democrats want power for the same reason that republicans want power: to enact their platform. TO suggest that republicans somehow have this purer, more noble motive than democrats do is the sort of statement that makes me spit out my coffee onto my computer screen.

Where in this thread have we had honest input from the right? We have had mindless sarcasm from Postmortem Prophet, vile rancid crap from Ishmael, right is pretty much trolling, a few other people come in and spill their spleens.....ugh....

/shrugs....my sarcasm is far from mindless, unless you're referring to its target.....

democrats want power for the same reason that republicans want power: to enact their platform. TO suggest that republicans somehow have this purer, more noble motive than democrats do is the sort of statement that makes me spit out my coffee onto my computer screen.
The Democrat platform is to create (government) jobs and (government) handouts and (government) programs designed to keep people beholden to the Democrat Party.

The Democrat platform is to create (government) jobs and (government) handouts and (government) programs designed to keep people beholden to the Democrat Party.

says the hack who obviously has never read the democratic party platform....lol

blacks are part of the ownership group... and they ARE solidly IN the democratic camp.

Oh... and unlike righty OR you, I actually HAVE read the democratic party platform.

Back