Dear CHRISTIANS-How will this marriage destroy traditional marriage?

and your in the dying minority now dude so your "agenda" is going in the fucking trash heap of history.

Bye

Gay marriage and marijuana are being legalized at the same time. It all makes sense now. Leviticus 20:13 says if a man lays with another man he should be stoned.

Why would I trust you with your obvious bias?

Really now....you shouldn't. That's the point, don't trust anyone. That would be taking an argument from authority. Look at the evidence, think for yourself, and come up with your own conclusion. Then present it in a logical manor as a gentleman and convince others.

Really now....you shouldn't. That's the point, don't trust anyone. That would be taking an argument from authority. Look at the evidence, think for yourself, and come up with your own conclusion. Then present it in a logical manor as a gentleman and convince others.

Okay. A man has an asshole to eliminate waste. The anus muscles are designed to expell waste, not accept an intrusion. Unnatural. The sex organ of the male is designed to fit perfectly into the female vagina. It's called "anatomically correct". A fact of nature.

One. Oh my. Too damn bad the only one you nominate is a Marxist who hates his own country and is a habitual liar. Nice.

That's the good little Rightie Parrot.

Whatever you do, don't miss a chance to repeat those ridiculous, COMPLETELY DISPROVEN talking points you clowns love to spout on cue.

No one has to satisfy your deranged false premise, pal. I'm a free man and I can push my agenda just like you. Grow up, bitch.

How cute...the clown can't even articulate his position and state PRECISELY why he is against gay marriage. All he's got is the same ridiculous assertion he keeps parroting over and over "no one tells me how to think" - which no one is doing btw.

Come on Brainiac...try rubbing your last two brain cells together and maybe you can finally come up with an an answer besides "grow up".

How cute...the clown can't even articulate his position and state PRECISELY why he is against gay marriage. All he's got is the same ridiculous assertion he keeps parroting over and over "no one tells me how to think" - which no one is doing btw.

Come on Brainiac...try rubbing your last two brain cells together and maybe you can finally come up with an an answer besides "grow up".

You're not the referee. No one has to acknowledge you before we make a decision. Grow up. If an American believes gay marriage is wrong then that's all they need. No one is beholden to your standards. This is America. Go fuck yourself.

You're not the referee. No one has to acknowledge you before we make a decision. Grow up. If an American believes gay marriage is wrong then that's all they need. No one is beholden to your standards. This is America. Go fuck yourself.

Understood.

So you hate gay folk and by GOD you don't have to tell anyone WHY you do.

Of course you do realize when you're asked repeatedly and you REFUSE to articulate WHY SPECIFICALLY you hate gay folk, everyone can read between the lines to see what drives your all encompassing hate.

Understood.

So you hate gay folk and by GOD you don't have to tell anyone WHY you do.

Of course you do realize when you're asked repeatedly and you REFUSE to articulate WHY SPECIFICALLY you hate gay folk, everyone can read between the lines to see what drives your all encompassing hate.

You think whatever you want and the other American people can think what they want, and yes, we don't have to give a reason. Who in the wide, wide, wide, wide, world of sports do you think you are? Do you know how lame you sound? We're adults here. Go play your guilt coercive bullshit games with some naive college kids.

So you agree that you don't need laws that keep gays from marrying, just your own personal disapproval? That's all anyone is really asking for.

So you agree that you don't need laws that keep gays from marrying, just your own personal disapproval? That's all anyone is really asking for.

So also, if the majority says that gay marriage is fine, Mr. Pequod can go fuck himself. Because what I hear him saying is that majority rules, and that alone determines what is right. Sort of like Nazi Germany.

Back