Deceptive God, Incompetent Messiah

You implied that Jesus had no choice but to do what Mary asked Him to do. You also implied that this gave her some supernatural ability, after she died, to hear our prayers and intercede on our behalf. This has no basis in Scripture. The Bible is clear on this. We are to pray to God, through Jesus Christ. Jesus, not Mary, hears our prayers and delivers them to His Father in Heaven.

Does Jesus hear Mary's prayers?

what does it matter ?

does jesus inspire you to be good to your fellow man?

that is what jesus wanted

this man is a sociopath

he feels nothing but the feelings for himself

religions saved him because his brain is wired a certain way.

studies in brain wiring show that certain human brains are wired to believe in a higher being ( they will adopt the teachings that are in their society which fill this need)

is there anything wrong with that?

absolutely not

religion does alot of people a lot of good.

It soothes their minds and gives them direction

Not a thing wrong with that

for you and this man to insist that I ,whos brain is not wired to believe in a higher being, described by your religion and HOW YOU THEN INTERPRET THAT INFORMATION are somehow this sociopaths lessor is EVIL

I as atheist can accept your interpitation of how you are able to make sense of existence and merely say "good for you if it keeps you from harming others" and yet you need t SHAME ME AND MY BELIEFS just to retain your own believes is not very decent huh.

YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOU BELIEVE

yet to you I am inferior for not sharing your belief

I believe in reality

I believe what can be proven through actual proof

there is no proof of gods or monsters

its called faith

you believe in god based on faith

you believe that faith comes from god

that's fine

its brain wiring.

this man is not an example of the horrors you pretend are part of atheism

this man is an example of how much harm can from not treating children properly.

the distruction is multiplied when that child has the brain wiring of a sociopath.

Its not their fault

they are no more at fault than a diabetic child is at fault.

children must be treated with decency and care

most people are mostly good

some people are like saints

and some people are complete rat bastards

why is that?

human interaction and brain wiring.

4 in 100 people are sociopaths

3 will be men

1 will be a woman

no matter what religion they profess.

organized religion creates the perfect scaffolding for a sociopath to claim to power

their religious doctrine is all written out for them so they KNOW how to fake caring about others.

when you are an atheist there is no created doctrine that exsits for you to get your cues from to fake caring.

but fortunately humans care

we have been designed by our own ability to proliferate the planet by being caring beings.

humans exists and proliferated because we LOVE and will take in our arms the weak and needy and sacrafice our own comfort and even at times lives to protect and feed and nurture the weak amoung us.

just saying these words makes by body tingle

in your brain wiring you need to explain that with a god.

that is fine

all power to you if it makes you MORE HUMAN

it works for you.

GOOD

I see the world differently

I see no need for this god you need to make sense of the world

I see humans and feel love for them

I sense their goodness and kindness and willingness to sacrifice and feel whole with the world.

I wish you could feel the utter beauty that .

Your brain wiring doesn't make it possible I guess.

that's fine

but don't degrade the beauty of my beliefs to hold your own on high and shame me.

I am as wonderful and awesome as you believe you are.

that guy in your video ?

I hope he stays on the straight and narrow and never hurts people again.

I will never trust him

he could merely be faking it to gain power over others

its his self admitted life pattern.

he was born a sociopath and hasn't really changed

he acts better hopefully

But I was born with a caring heart

I have always cared for others at my own self detriment.

I don't expect it to pay off in this life or anything that may be after this life.

No one is going to reward me for being this way.

My heart repays me

I do it because I cant do otherwise and live in my own skin.

No god needed for me in that equation

I am in fact just one of the mostly good people who walk this earth.

I dream of being saint like but know it will never be.

and let me clarify

I don't believe in saints but I do believe in people so GOOD that they can move the souls of other humans to be the best human they can muster by whatever beliefs they may conjour in their minds.

I do feel pride that I am one of the people who sees the goodness in mankind and why are brains are wired to help.

we are wonderful beings and need to nurture and help each other even if are brains are wired differently and view a path to goodness in differing ways

wont you join me?

post 280

Which has no known physical cause. It is the product of one's environment and how they were raised. Also, I seriously doubt that you would ever find a Christian who suffers from it. A real Christian, that is. Not someone who identifies as one.

Are YOU the judge of who is a real Christian and who is not?

Christ is our intercessor. No one else. It's in the Book. Look it up.

I see you are still on the site

I understand you are not used to being answered so clearly

try to process what I said

lets hope you can muster some love for people who believe similar to me

people who are atheist for REAL are some of the most caring people I have ever met

time for you to admit who we are instead of pretending we are all FAILED humans

we have to THINK it through all our selves without all the doctrine you rely on.

right from the goodness of our own hearts and minds

You implied that Jesus had no choice but to do what Mary asked Him to do. You also implied that this gave her some supernatural ability, after she died, to hear our prayers and intercede on our behalf. This has no basis in Scripture. The Bible is clear on this. We are to pray to God, through Jesus Christ. Jesus, not Mary, hears our prayers and delivers them to His Father in Heaven.

So what church do you belong to? Among the gospel writers three of them never met Jesus.. yet YOU have all the answers and dictate who is a REAL Christian and who is not.

I certainly didn't imply that Jesus had no choice. I said he did it because he was her obedient son. He was fully human and fully divine. He took on human flesh: "The Word became flesh" (John 1:14). He was carried in Mary's womb for nine months. He became hungry, thirsty, tired like all the rest of mankind. He grew up learning a trade like all other people in his village.

Pay attention to the part where he was carried in Mary's womb and stop disrespecting her. She was the God-bearer. It was through Mary that God came to earth, ask yourself why he didn't just appear out of the blue. She was chosen to give him human life and deserves honor and esteem. That's not the same as worshiping her.

Is Matthew 16:18 not scripture? Do you, like so many heretics, ignore John 6, and believe you can seek eternal life without adhering to the commandment to eat and drink of the body and blood of Christ?

There is only one requirement for Salvation. Faith in Christ.

For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. BTW, Do you believe that silly nonsense that it is the actual flesh and blood of Christ? That is not Biblical. It is a Pagan superstition, introduced by the Catholic Church.

Salvation is by faith alone. It cannot be earned. Good works will not save you. Only faith in Christ can do that.

I certainly didn't imply that Jesus had no choice. I said he did it because he was her obedient son. He was fully human and fully divine. He took on human flesh: "The Word became flesh" (John 1:14). He was carried in Mary's womb for nine months. He became hungry, thirsty, tired like all the rest of mankind. He grew up learning a trade like all other people in his village.

Pay attention to the part where he was carried in Mary's womb and stop disrespecting her. She was the God-bearer. It was through Mary that God came to earth, ask yourself why he didn't just appear out of the blue. She was chosen to give him human life and deserves honor and esteem. That's not the same as worshiping her.

So, why does the Catholic Church claim that Mary was sinless? Only God is sinless. Why do they bow before her statue. That is idolatry. Why do they pray for the dead, when it doesn't do any good at all? Why do they believe in Purgatory, when the Bible says that we die, then we are judged? There is nothing special about Mary. She was a sinner, just like everyone else. God found favor with her, but she was still a sinner. She was not given any powers after her death. She is not a mediator between us and God. Jesus is our mediator and our High Priest. It is to Him you should pray. Not Mary.

So what church do you belong to? Among the gospel writers three of them never met Jesus.. yet YOU have all the answers and dictate who is a REAL Christian and who is not.

I don't belong to a Church. "Where two or three are gathered in My name, there am I"

So, why does the Catholic Church claim that Mary was sinless? Only God is sinless. Why do they bow before her statue. That is idolatry. Why do they pray for the dead, when it doesn't do any good at all? Why do they believe in Purgatory, when the Bible says that we die, then we are judged? There is nothing special about Mary. She was a sinner, just like everyone else. God found favor with her, but she was still a sinner. She was not given any powers after her death. She is not a mediator between us and God. Jesus is our mediator and our High Priest. It is to Him you should pray. Not Mary.

Why? because she was chosen among all women to give birth to the Savior.

She said the same thing I said, she just got there first. What is your point?

yeah....except you said they do and she said they don't........same-same.......

What about this question, which you obviously don't want to answer? "Do Protestants think Jesus wouldn't want his mother to be honored and respected?"

lol.....sure, because the only way to respect somebody's mom is to pray to her for intercession........

Back