Defending the Constitution?

Private employers are allowed to set whatever rules they like for prospective employees.

The Government is not allowed to favor one segment of the population over another, or require one group to conform to rules others don't have to follow.
They are not allowed to, but they do.
Soldiers are drug tested, career welfareites are not.
You are a vile fucking hypocrite!
Aka liberal obamacultist, same thing.

Sorry stoner, druggies shouldn't get tax payer money.

There is a difference between agreeing with the rules of employment required by a private employer and the Federal Government forcing welfare applicants to surrender their 4th amendment rights.

Private employers are allowed to set whatever rules they like for prospective employees.

The Government is not allowed to favor one segment of the population over another, or require one group to conform to rules others don't have to follow.

So.....if anyone receiving gov't checks has to undergo drug screening, then they all should?

Cool. Plenty of gov't workers have to take drug tests. Lets make them all take them.

They are not allowed to, but they do.
Soldiers are drug tested, career welfareites are not.
You are a vile fucking hypocrite!
Aka liberal obamacultist, same thing.

How about you make your point without all the extra bullshit, can you manage that?

How about you make your point without all the extra bullshit, can you manage that?
extra bullshit?
Essential points I would say.
Soldiers must be drug tested but career welfarites must not?
That is vile fucking obamacult hypocrisy and you are defending it.

You are a vile fucking obamacult hypocrite.
Fuck off obamacult cunt!

extra bullshit?
Essential points I would say.
Soldiers must be drug tested but career welfarites must not?
That is vile fucking obamacult hypocrisy and you are defending it.

You are a vile fucking obamacult hypocrite.
Fuck off obamacult cunt!

You are demented. I did not defend any part of what he said. The parts of your comment about the soldiers being drug tested is not what I referred to, and you know it.

Make your point and leave the "You are a vile fucking obamacult hypocrite.
Fuck off obamacult cunt!" tripe for someplace else.

Since you seem to be unable to fathom what I meant, let me help you out.

"They are not allowed to, but they do.
Soldiers are drug tested, career welfareites are not."
Is pertinant to the conversation. It makes a point.

"You are a vile fucking hypocrite!
Aka liberal obamacultist, same thing."
Is extra bullshit that does nothing except show your inability to debate or discuss.

Clearer now?

Since you seem to be unable to fathom what I meant, let me help you out.

"They are not allowed to, but they do.
Soldiers are drug tested, career welfareites are not."
Is pertinant to the conversation. It makes a point.

"You are a vile fucking hypocrite!
Aka liberal obamacultist, same thing."
Is extra bullshit that does nothing except show your inability to debate or discuss.

Clearer now?
Perfectly clear, you support the obamacult and will verbally abuse, or worse, any who criticise your cult.

You cry like a fucking retarded obamacultcunt when you are exposed in your true light.

Obamacult cunt!

Perfectly clear, you support the obamacult and will verbally abuse, or worse, any who criticise your cult.

You cry like a fucking retarded obamacultcunt when you are exposed in your true light.

Obamacult cunt!

This again? Is this your answer to every challenge? Look at this thread. Have I posted in favor of or against drug testing welfare recipients?? Come on, you can answer.

You are demented. I did not defend any part of what he said. The parts of your comment about the soldiers being drug tested is not what I referred to, and you know it.

Make your point and leave the "You are a vile fucking obamacult hypocrite.
Fuck off obamacult cunt!" tripe for someplace else.
Why don't you make me?
You have my address, obamacult cunt.
Fucking pussy coward obamacultcunt!
Bring it. Cunt !

Obamacult cunt!

Let me guess, next you will accuse me of supporting the murder of families of those who disagree with Obama??

Why don't you make me?
You have my address, obamacult cunt.
Fucking pussy coward obamacultcunt!
Bring it. Cunt !

Dude, I do not have your address, nor do I want it. I am trying to bring a bit of civility to these forums. Obviously that is beyond you.

But if you really want to see how much of a coward I am, I would be happy to provide you with that opportunity. Let me know when you will be travelling south. I'll buy you a beer.

This again? Is this your answer to every challenge? Look at this thread. Have I posted in favor of or against drug testing welfare recipients?? Come on, you can answer.
You attacked me with extreme verbal abuse for pointing out obamacult hypocrisy, you will not stand for criticism of the obamacult, you are obamacult.
Cunt!

Dude, I do not have your address, nor do I want it. I am trying to bring a bit of civility to these forums. Obviously that is beyond you.

But if you really want to see how much of a coward I am, I would be happy to provide you with that opportunity. Let me know when you will be travelling south. I'll buy you a beer.
civility?
By hurling abuse ?
Fuck off obamacult cunt!!
And you do have my address, you lying obamacult cunt!

You attacked me with extreme verbal abuse for pointing out obamacult hypocrisy, you will not stand for criticism of the obamacult, you are obamacult.
Cunt!

Extreme verbal abuse?? LMAO!! If you think what I posted was "extreme verbal abuse", you have led a sheltered life.

I believe drug testing is an invasion of your right to privacy, even if you agree to it to keep your job. I think it is coercion, you either take the test or lose your job, even though you are not a drug user.
Uhh, not to pick nits but according to the Federal Motor Carrier Regulation 19A, Commercial drivers have to submit to drug testing in the following innstances:
1) Pre-employment

2) Random Testing

3) Post Accident where there is bodily injury or fatality

4) Reasonable Suspicion.

It's the same damned thing as drinking and driving. Only for us, we have to deal with vehicles upwards to 80,000 pounds +. So requiring welfare recipients to do the whiz quiz is certainly not unreasonable.

Back