Defending the Constitution?

Oh, and since you are so proud of the fact that you posted your address, SSN, DOB, and name,I thought I'd help you out by repost all that info on several other websites.

Now that's an idea I had not thought of until now...heh heh heh.

I wonder hos 00Nutjob would like getting some free literature on how to cure that burning sensation his mangina suffers from.

The government favors segments of society all the time and requires groups to conform to rules others don't have to follow.

Example 1: only poor folks can get Obamaphones. People who make $300,000 a year can't get a free phone. That is favoring one segment over another. I could list thousands more

So then you agree making welfare recipients get drug tested is wrong...good for you.

Example 2: The voting rights act says some states have to get permission to change voting rules while others don't. Thus requiring one group to conform to rules others don't have to follow.

Perhaps if that one group hadn't displayed an all consuming desire to ENSLAVE a portion of the population then the law wouldn't be necessary.

Back