Defending the Constitution?

Paranoia is really not an endearing trait.

I do not have your address.
You commented when I posted it, perhsps as a liberal obamacultist you lack the intellect to recall simple details.
I will help you carry out your threats, check your PM and you will be enabled.

Uhh, not to pick nits but according to the Federal Motor Carrier Regulation 19A, Commercial drivers have to submit to drug testing in the following innstances:
1) Pre-employment

2) Random Testing

3) Post Accident where there is bodily injury or fatality

4) Reasonable Suspicion.

It's the same damned thing as drinking and driving. Only for us, we have to deal with vehicles upwards to 80,000 pounds +. So requiring welfare recipients to do the whiz quiz is certainly not unreasonable.

There is a reason for your drug testing, dealing in an industry where people could be injured by impaired persons. I do not want my airlines pilot to be on drugs, either.

There is a reason for your drug testing, dealing in an industry where people could be injured by impaired persons. I do not want my airlines pilot to be on drugs, either.
I don't want the kid next to my kid At school to be fucked up on crack either. So welfare cunts should be tested to protect the people that matter.

Now there you go.
Abuse, derision and therefore support of the obamacult.

You are obamacult .

I have been arguing in favor of drug testing for welfare recipients. Can you not read?

Yes, I did suggest that you skip the extra bullshit. The fact that you call my post "abusive" is laughable.

You commented when I posted it, perhsps as a liberal obamacultist you lack the intellect to recall simple details.
I will help you carry out your threats, check your PM and you will be enabled.

Perhaps some advice is in order? Most people know that sending your home address to a stranger, even in a PM, is not a smart move. If there is one thing most of us have learned it is to keep private information private.

Perhaps some advice is in order? Most people know that sending your home address to a stranger, even in a PM, is not a smart move. If there is one thing most of us have learned it is to keep private information private.
I'm not a coward , I have already posted my address on this forum for all to see , my continued posting is evidence of obamacult cowardice.
You, Zappa, you both have my address you are cowards. Obamacult cunt cowards!!

I'm not a coward , I have already posted my address on this forum for all to see , my continued posting is evidence of obamacult cowardice.
You, Zappa, you both have my address you are cowards. Obamacult cunt cowards!!

Jeez, get a grip. If your actions here are any indication of your sanity, it is little wonder you can't get anyone to come visit you.

As I said, come south and I'll buy you a beer.

Jeez, get a grip. If your actions here are any indication of your sanity, it is little wonder you can't get anyone to come visit you.

As I said, come south and I'll buy you a beer.
You said no such thing you lying obamacultist scumbag !

You want to silence me?
Do it !!!
You have my address, what are you afraid of?

You said no such thing you lying obamacultist scumbag !

You want to silence me?
Do it !!!
You have my address, what are you afraid of?

I suggested you stick to posting about the actual topic, and leave off the additional bullshit. For that I should travel to the northeast? WTF?

And to make all this more laughable, I was arguing the same side you are. But then, since you claim I didn't say to let me know when you come south and I'll buy you a beer, it is obvious you don't read what anyone else posts. You simply decide to go off on anyone who doesn't post "Gee 007, you are so smart".

There is a difference between agreeing with the rules of employment required by a private employer and the Federal Government forcing welfare applicants to surrender their 4th amendment rights.
Sorry pal, TANF recipients can also agree with the rules of federal government assistance. It's the same across the board.

I suggested you stick to posting about the actual topic, and leave off the additional bullshit. For that I should travel to the northeast? WTF?

And to make all this more laughable, I was arguing the same side you are. But then, since you claim I didn't say to let me know when you come south and I'll buy you a beer, it is obvious you don't read what anyone else posts. You simply decide to go off on anyone who doesn't post "Gee 007, you are so smart".
But you are afraid to silence me?

FUCKING COWARD!!!
You said nothing about a beer either.
I'd sooner buy my own!
If you need a few I promise to start a charity!
Get LIVs drunk, only then can they "get" the obamacult!

FUCKING COWARD!!!
I'd sooner buy my own!

Dude, can you read? Yes, I did say I'd buy you a beer.

And why would I silence you? All I had to do was suggest you stay on topic and you started the most entertaining display of insanity I have seen in at least a week.

FUCKING COWARD!!!
I'd sooner buy my own!
Dude, get a grip. You're starting to freak people out.

Back to the topic.

If we can drug test employees of so many businesses and agencies, why can we not drug test someone who applies for aid? At the very least it will give them a good reason to stay clean.

Dude, get a grip. You're starting to freak people out.
He made a threat, he is too cowardly to carry it out.
He has my name, DOB, SSN, address and does nothing!!
I am waiting for him to be a man, I am not dead yet.
He is afraid to kill me.
Brave enough for empty threats.
I'm alive liberals. Come and kill me!!!

He made a threat, he is too cowardly to carry it out.
He has my name, DOB, SSN, address and does nothing!!
I am waiting for him to be a man, I am not dead yet.
He is afraid to kill me.
Brave enough for empty threats.
I'm alive liberals. Come and kill me!!!

Threat?? Dude, you have gone off the deepend.

Kill you? I defy you to find one post I made where I threatened you in any way. Hell, I offered to buy you a beer.

Whatever I could have done to make you look crazy, you have outdone by a wide margin.

Threat?? Dude, you have gone off the deepend.

Kill you? I defy you to find one post I made where I threatened you in any way. Hell, I offered to buy you a beer.

Whatever I could have done to make you look crazy, you have outdone by a wide margin.
You are a liar, you initiated this. You made implied threats and now you back down!
You can win this debate.
You have my address, SSN, DOB, name, the fucking lot!

Back up you posts chicken shit.
What are you afraid of?

Back