defining the atheist life....

Soap operas? Sure. General Hospital v. The Young and the Restless.
iu

According to my "sister", the only important soap opera is where MacGyver is in.

So General Hospital, no argument at all.

If it were me having more than one convo with the person, I'd ask if they ever considered checking out different religions to see if another belief resonated.

Exactly. And it's not like that information isn't easily available, esp. if you are a wealthy person like he described that woman. My guess is that it was something else entirely, making her unhappy. I also suspect that HE brought up religion first, and she used that as a key to conversation. He described her as "very attractive;" possibly she thought the same about him and was hoping for "comfort"?

Theism is a belief in God. A-theism is a lack of belief in God. No denial here.

sorry.....atheists deny the existence of deity.....denial is what distinguishes them from agnostics.......atheists want to redefine the term because they want to continue to call themselves atheists yet were embarrassed about how stupid it looked to say it is wrong to believe something that cannot be proved while saying "there is no god"........you can pretend all you want but it doesn't change anything.......it just makes you look stupid.....

Back