Democratic Peace Theory

In America now narratives are deployed based upon calculations that they will get the speaker what they want, not because the claims have any basis in reality.

Buckle Up...this gets punished in this particular Universe.
I was hoping to get at least one traditional liberal to make a strong argument in favor of Democratic Peace Theory, but old-fashioned liberals realize how ridiculous peace theory is., especially with the US empire push for world dominance.

I was hoping to get at least one traditional liberal to make a strong argument in favor of Democratic Peace Theory, but old-fashioned liberals realize how ridiculous peace theory is., especially with the US empire push for world dominance.

Americans now tend to ignore facts and arguments that dont support where their heads are at.....at some level they know that they tend to live in fantasy....and that any wake ups would be brutal.

In this case they need to believe that American brutality is for a just cause....that we are the Good Guys.

Americans now tend to ignore facts and arguments that dont support where their heads are at.....at some level they know that they tend to live in fantasy....and that any wake ups would be brutal.

In this case they need to believe that American brutality is for a just cause....that we are the Good Guys.
Centralized China has a better local democracy than the US. Xi is building southern nations while the US is out there stealing the natural resources from the southern hemisphere.

Centralized China has a better local democracy than the US. Xi is building southern nations while the US is out there stealing the natural resources from the southern hemisphere.

We Zennists (me) know all about the human condition of ignoring/destroying all reality that threatens the EGO.....sadly as well that it is very common for people to get themselves to the point that they would rather die wrong than ever get right.....many of these FantasyLand Creatures are gone for good....there is no hope that they will ever be of help.

This is a great place for me to note again that it does seem that those who are resistant to the endless brainwashings and also have gathered ourselves to stand and fight this EVIL that has us by the neck tend to be those who have walked a spiritual path.....I first heard this from Bari Weiss....and I think it is correct.

We Zennists (me) know all about the human condition of ignoring/destroying all reality that threatens the EGO.....sadly as well that it is very common for people to get themselves to the point that they would rather die wrong than ever get right.....many of these FantasyLand Creatures are gone for good....there is no hope that they will ever be of help.
China's last war was back in 1980 to protect Cambodia from Vietnam. China's
Belt and Road Initiative is close to being a peace theory. China doesn't even violate the Monroe doctrine because they're not interested in war, they're in South America to build infrastructure that no one else can.

China's last war was back in 1980 to protect Cambodia from Vietnam. China's
Belt and Road Initiative is close to being a peace theory. China doesn't even violate the Monroe doctrine because they're not interested in war, they're in South America to build infrastructure that no one else can.

My point was more than worthy of your comment.

I find it odd that liberals claim they want to save democracy by going to war.
... and that conservatives will applaud genocide as long as Israel is the perpetrator.

Go Israel, right or wrong ... but always right! Say it with me "I don't know what genocide you're talking about, but the fucking Arabs totally deserve it."

... and that conservatives will applaud genocide as long as Israel is the perpetrator.

Go Israel, right or wrong ... but always right! Say it with me "I don't know what genocide you're talking about, but the fucking Arabs totally deserve it."
You sock cunts run your big mouth but never saw combat.

You sock cunts run your big mouth but never saw combat.
You are mistaken about many things. Your pretense of omniscience causes you to say stupid things. You have no idea what I have seen. Regardless, my words stand on their own and you have no rebuttal.

You are mistaken about many things. Your pretense of omniscience causes you to say stupid things. You have no idea what I have seen. Regardless, my words stand on their own and you have no rebuttal.
There's no doubt that you're a sock. Anyone who saw combat wouldn't be such a cunt like you.

There's no doubt that you're a sock.
No conclusions can be drawn from the certainty, or the doubt, of a stupid man.

Anyone who saw combat wouldn't be such a cunt like you.
Will you admit to knowing many people who saw combat and who are, in fact, as stupid as you are? I know many who are as stupid, or moreso, that you are.

Your attempt to invalidate the views of others by pretending to be omniscient and "declaring" what they have or haven't done, and then "declaring" that your bogus declaration somehow renders their opinions invalid. It doesn't work that way.

You, on the other hand, are fully empowered to invalidate your opinion by publicly demonstrating just how stupid you truly are.

Have a great day. Let me know if you have any questions.

No conclusions can be drawn from the certainty, or the doubt, of a stupid man.

Will you admit to knowing many people who saw combat and who are, in fact, as stupid as you are? I know many who are as stupid, or moreso, that you are.

Your attempt to invalidate the views of others by pretending to be omniscient and "declaring" what they have or haven't done, and then "declaring" that your bogus declaration somehow renders their opinions invalid. It doesn't work that way.

You, on the other hand, are fully empowered to invalidate your opinion by publicly demonstrating just how stupid you truly are.

Have a great day. Let me know if you have any questions.
People who saw combat know it's not a video game. The ones who are not psychopaths can't deal with what they've done in war, so they spend the rest of their life opposing these for-profit Wall Street wars. You getting off on brown people being slaughtered proves that you are a cunt. That's why you need a sock to hide your cowardice.

From Wikipedia
The democratic peace theory posits that democracy causes peace, while the territorial peace theory makes the opposite claim that peace causes democracy. Other theories argue that omitted variables explain the correlation better than democratic peace theory.
-------------------------------

Basically, democratic peace theory is democracies don't fight other democracies. Anyone believe this crap?

Democracy is a form of government. It is government by popular vote. It has representatives and no constitution.

Democracies are an unstable form of government. Soon or later (usually sooner!) one faction gains control and votes themselves into greater and greater power. Democracies usually dissolve into an oligarchy or dictatorship. Athens dissolved into a dictatorship. Democracy rarely results in peace.

Back