Democrats have fixed the economy. But that won’t be enough to defeat populism.

The term "ignorant masses" is not just empty or meaningless.

Nor is it anything new.

That's why traditional religious belief still exists in modern times.

Tell people that their souls can live in heaven for eternity if they just run around expressing belief in a particular deity, and a major percentage of them will dutifully follow along with it.

Similarly, if a master manipulator like Trump comes along and tells them he's the only one who can make them happy again, the low educated and self-interested will fall in line.

We'll see in November just how many Americans are gullible, low intellect rubes and how many are savvy enough to see through a mountain of bullshit.
You're right it means ...leftist

Do you have any evidence for you assertion about her?
"When I am President, it will be a day one priority to bring down prices," Harris declared in a Thursday night social media post. "I’ll take on big corporations that engage in illegal price gouging and corporate landlords that unfairly raise rents on working families."

The "I know who you are but what am I" childish retort.
yoda-pre-school.gif

You claimed that Democrats support Fascism.
In response to a leftist moron claiming that it was Republicans.

Fascism is using the courts to inpugn and lock up your political opponents.

Fascism is using private enterprise to promote your policies.

Fascism is censuring opposing views.

Fascism is price controls.

Fascism is any political party that does not like political competition and will do anything to rid itself of it.

Fascism is one party rule which is what Democrats want.

So right now, we are headed for autocracy if Democrats got their way, which eventually leads to Fascism.

Now, do you have an argument, or want to continue whining like the little thread trolling bitch we know you to be?

On bankruptcies, more companies are going under at a rate not seen in many decades...

Bankruptcies by companies are up 16.8% in 2024..

And it isn't new. This trend started in 2021 and is accelerating

Bribem and the Democrats wrecked the economy, they didn't fix it, they fucked it.

In response to a leftist moron claiming that it was Republicans.

Fascism is using the courts to inpugn and lock up your political opponents.

Fascism is using private enterprise to promote your policies.

Fascism is censuring opposing views.

Fascism is price controls.

Fascism is any political party that does not like political competition and will do anything to rid itself of it.

Fascism is one party rule which is what Democrats want.

So right now, we are headed for autocracy if Democrats got their way, which eventually leads to Fascism.

Now, do you have an argument, or want to continue whining like the little thread trolling bitch we know you to be?
All Fox talking points.

Tell me... how does it feel to be in fear?

Back