Dems Continue to Rehabilitate and Unify With Bush-Era Neocons

yep. and the neocons are moving into the Democratic MS because the Dems never recovered from the failed Russian reset.
They failed to condemn Libya -to this day Hillary stands behind her "smart power"
They prefer Russiaphobia to go after Trump,and they internalize the associated jingoism's byproducts.

They have even aligned with John McCain, who wants to bomb everyone..

PS good point on Assad -Libya revisited?

he's an ignorant fuckstick

White racist republican men such as yourself, are the war mongers of this country......like I always say, some dems sniff so far up republican ass we can see their nostrils from Russia. And that's just what happened in Iraq. Dems followed along with the racist republicans.

Everyone on this board knows you have never voted for a dem in your life. Your coward ass is nothing more than a liar because you are too embarrassed to claim your own party and now your unsuccessfully trying to project racist white wing neocons onto the dems.

You know fuck all about foreign policy, just like the racist fucks you support.

You are a danger to this nation. While you sit at home in your trailer park in Florida, collecting a government check, you have the gall to call someone a warmonger? A woman, none the less. Dude, you need to check your medication, no white man in this country has ever put a women in that much power to start a war.

You are fucking useless..........just disappear.

White racist republican men such as yourself, are the war mongers of this country......like I always say, some dems sniff so far up republican ass we can see their nostrils from Russia. And that's just what happened in Iraq. Dems followed along with the racist republicans.

Everyone on this board knows you have never voted for a dem in your life. Your coward ass is nothing more than a liar because you are too embarrassed to claim your own party and now your unsuccessfully trying to project racist white wing neocons onto the dems.

You know fuck all about foreign policy, just like the racist fucks you support.

You are a danger to this nation. While you sit at home in your trailer park in Florida, collecting a government check, you have the gall to call someone a warmonger? A woman, none the less. Dude, you need to check your medication, no white man in this country has ever put a women in that much power to start a war.

You are fucking useless..........just disappear.

A black man did though?

Nonsense. She didn't start a war PERIOD!

And that Black man never really had any power. If he did, we'd have single payer, and bush, and most of his administration would be in prison.

The power of the Presidency wasn't reduced during Obama's term. And we don't live in a dictatorship so no U.S. President is going to be able to do everything they want.

Who made the decision to do what we did in Libya?

to what purpose? You sound like Cypress who insists a vote for the Iraq war is an immediate disqualifier -yet it was Hillary clinton who voted for Iraq,
and then ALSO pushed for regime change in Libya..

I agree that the neocons need to be shunned - they are/were much more then just Iraq.
They are like John Mccain who wants war with Russia and Iran, and lord knows where else

Re: the bolded. That WAS a disqualifier.

"To what purpose" would be to expose the rank hypocrisy on here. The "neocons" who you say should be shunned just happen to be all of the righties agreeing w/ you and thanking your posts.

The power of the Presidency wasn't reduced during Obama's term. And we don't live in a dictatorship so no U.S. President is going to be able to do everything they want.

Who made the decision to do what we did in Libya?

White men.....they control this country

They only thing worse than a neocon is a Putin sympathizer and apologist. At least neocons are on America's side, whereas people like anatta actively promote Russian talking points.

Omg, screw Russia.

I want a clear answer on the end game for Syria after Assad goes. The answer is nobody ever had one, including the foreign policy geniuses in the State Department. Trump was correct in calling our leaders incompetent.

Is Macron Putin's puppet, too?

Re: the bolded. That WAS a disqualifier.

"To what purpose" would be to expose the rank hypocrisy on here. The "neocons" who you say should be shunned just happen to be all of the righties agreeing w/ you and thanking your posts.
I'm not here to play games Thing.
This is a decent thread in that it show's the perils of demonization of Putin to the exclusion of looking for common ground ( which is after all today's Russiaphobia at works) is the same old neocon saw.

When I see Ralph Peters being quoted by the left...I mean this is Alice in Wonderland time. Down the rabbit hole

I don't know how you can say HRClinton was "disqualified" as she won the nomination

They only thing worse than a neocon is a Putin sympathizer and apologist. At least neocons are on America's side, whereas people like anatta actively promote Russian talking points.
Look at you. Neocons brought us Iraq/Libya/Afghanistan. idiot.

Ok. Anyone in particular? I mean if it's not the President or S.O.S.

There's several.

You all have been running this country since you stole it from the Native Americans and Mexico.

Doesn't matter what side you try to blame, the bottom line is it's you white men in control.

That is a undisputed fact.

Omg, screw Russia.

I want a clear answer on the end game for Syria after Assad goes. The answer is nobody ever had one, including the foreign policy geniuses in the State Department. Trump was correct in calling our leaders incompetent.

Trump calling someone incompetent, that is just rich in irony.

There's several.

You all have been running this country since you stole it from the Native Americans and Mexico.

Doesn't matter what side you try to blame, the bottom line is it's you white men in control.

That is a undisputed fact.

So no individuals made the decision to do what we did in Libya. Just "white men"?

Omg, screw Russia.

no answers indeed.
yet the meme "Assad must go" was the operative under Obama, who had no clue how to make it happen.
That's the danger of human rights forcing foreign policy ( plus it's silly to single out Assad)

Back