Dems Continue to Rehabilitate and Unify With Bush-Era Neocons

It's the truth.

What other race of people have been in charge of this country?

Why were Hillary supporters touting her S.O.S. experience during the campaign if she didn't do anything and other people were doing her job?

what does that have to do with anything? you're claiming we went to war in Libya without the President or S.O.S. knowing. Seems pretty incompetent of them to allow that happen.

Hillary vs. Trump was no choice at all when it comes to the issue of belligerence & war. Hillary was a hawk, without a doubt. I think she felt she had to be because she was a woman, and she's probably right on that - but it doesn't change the fact that she has been pro-war her entire career.

Trump was talking about shooting boats off of Iran just because they were taunting us & other rash military maneuvers. I know a lot of that was bluster, but his instability and emotional reaction to things will make me nervous as long as he's in office.

what does that have to do with anything? you're claiming we went to war in Libya without the President or S.O.S. knowing. Seems pretty incompetent of them to allow that happen.

It has everything to do with it. Racist white men are trying to blame others for all the shit they started in this country, including what's happening in Libya.

Now, what other race of people have been in charge of this country?

It has everything to do with it. Racist white men are trying to blame others for all the shit they started in this country, including what's happening in Libya.

Now, what other race of people have been in charge of this country?

Ok. Why were they even in office then?

It's an irrelevant question to what we were discussing. You're trying to use it as an excuse to let Obama and Hillary off the hook for what happened under their leadership

It's very relevant. The country wasn't created in 2008. Do some research. Libya didn't start in 2008.

And until you can admit and hold accountable the people who made this country what it is today in terms of war, then you aren't being honest and there is no need to further discuss.

I can't take you seriously when you can't even admit the truth.

It's very relevant. The country wasn't created in 2008. Do some research. Libya didn't start in 2008.

And until you can admit and hold accountable the people who made this country what it is today in terms of war, then you aren't being honest and there is no need to further discuss.

Every President and S.O.S. walks into a world that was created well before them. What they get judged on is what happens on their watch under their leadership. You seem to like the idea of saying any good that occurred you credit to the person you like and any bad it wasn't their fault. I mean you are free to do whatever you like but in the real world people are responsible for the good and bad that occurs under them.

Every President and S.O.S. walks into a world that was created well before them. What they get judged on is what happens on their watch under their leadership. You seem to like the idea of saying any good that occurred you credit to the person you like and any bad it wasn't their fault. I mean you are free to do whatever you like but in the real world people are responsible for the good and bad that occurs under them.

I'm not talking about people, I'm talking about white men, specifically racist white men.

They have made this country what it is today and to blame the first Black President or a woman for a so called civil war in another country is being disingenuous.

Again, until you can come to grips with what your kind as done to this country, we will never have a real discussion.

Funny.

I'll wait.
you're so boring today..usually you got some decent rap going on by now.
Not this stuffy "white man" stuff. c' mon give us something to groove to.

yep. and the neocons are moving into the Democratic MS because the Dems never recovered from the failed Russian reset.
They failed to condemn Libya -to this day Hillary stands behind her "smart power"
They prefer Russiaphobia to go after Trump,and they internalize the associated jingoism's byproducts.

They have even aligned with John McCain, who wants to bomb everyone..

PS good point on Assad -Libya revisited?

he's an ignorant fuckstick

Seriously failed analysis.

Last I checked every single one of the neocons are still REPUBLICANS.

How are discussions on what to do about the threat of Russia the same as "moving into the Democratic Party?" That's absolute nonsense .

Oh the hysteria about AMERICANS where you have none about RUSSIA.

You are not an analyst, nor an expert on Russia.

lol..when did "Libya start?"

Seriously failed analysis.

Last I checked every single one of the neocons are still REPUBLICANS.

How are discussions on what to do about the threat of Russia the same as "moving into the Democratic Party?" That's absolute nonsense .

Oh the hysteria about AMERICANS where you have none about RUSSIA.

You are not an analyst, nor an expert on Russia.
Leon Panetta, Hillary Clinton, Mike Morales to name a few.
then the people named in the OP who are setting up shop. It won't be long before you quoting Ralph Peters
is MS Democratic thinking in fact you show it's already there.... oh wait the embracing of John McCain..

Your party's use of Russiaphobia to go after Trump is becoming internalized.
You used to be able to see thru this but Russiaphobia has even gotten to you.

I'm not talking about people, I'm talking about white men, specifically racist white men.

They have made this country what it is today and to blame the first Black President or a woman for a so called civil war in another country is being disingenuous.

Again, until you can come to grips with what your kind as done to this country, we will never have a real discussion.

I can only imagine if Hillary were President. She wouldn't be responsible for anything either right because she's a woman?

Why do liberals protest Condi Rice and call her a war monger? Racism?

you're so boring today..usually you got some decent rap going on by now.
Not this stuffy "white man" stuff. c' mon give us something to groove to.

So you think your beneath approach?

Racist white men can be called out just like your trying to call out Hilary and President Obama.

FUCK YOU!

Back