Did God cause the Coronavirus?

Chinese's bad habits are what caused the coronavirus.

You've got it partially right. It was the Chinese Government that lied and allowed it to leave the country and let's not leave out their willing accomplice in the W.H.O. as well. BOTH were complicit, incompetent and dishonest.

#fuckoffSOCK

first, I am not a sock, I am a real detector. I can describe kinetic life over potential staged realities pretending life is more than all that exists in plain sight. It works as easy against one as it does 1 billion ancestors worshipping the same context typecast people.

actual life vs factually interpreted realities. that simple. Too complicated for your vocabulary, return to istinctive awareness that came with conception to your one of a kind positions timed apart now occupying space pretending nobody knows more than their vocabulary states their character being worth to society.

have a great time.

first, I am not a sock, I am a real detector. I can describe kinetic life over potential staged realities pretending life is more than all that exists in plain sight. It works as easy against one as it does 1 billion ancestors worshipping the same context typecast people.

actual life vs factually interpreted realities. that simple. Too complicated for your vocabulary, return to istinctive awareness that came with conception to your one of a kind positions timed apart now occupying space pretending nobody knows more than their vocabulary states their character being worth to society.

have a great time.

#fuckoff

It kills people.

With direct forethought? Tell me again, what makes "evil"? Gravity "kills people" if you fall from a great height and land without aid, but I wouldn't define that as "evil", it just is.

So, what makes any virus "evil"? Can you quantify it?

With direct forethought? Tell me again, what makes "evil"? Gravity "kills people" if you fall from a great height and land without aid, but I wouldn't define that as "evil", it just is.

So, what makes any virus "evil"? Can you quantify it?

I told you already. Is massive death a good thing to you?

Back