Did God cause the Coronavirus?

He cannot cite the Bible where it answers my question. I suspect he says "read the Bible" no matter what the topic is.

Actually, if I thought you were serious I could most certainly point you in the right direction. But obviously you aren't serious, your goal is to bash Christians and Christianity. You said so yourself, unambiguously. It actually could be quite a good topic, if you hadn't already ruined it. But that's what you do Owl, isn't it?

Actually, if I thought you were serious I could most certainly point you in the right direction. But obviously you aren't serious, your goal is to bash Christians and Christianity. You said so yourself, unambiguously. It actually could be quite a good topic, if you hadn't already ruined it. But that's what you do Owl, isn't it?

Oh, you're a troll. Never mind.

No; I cannot stand blathering, boorish fools bloviating pointless bullshit. ;)

Oh, my idea makes you see your mantra has always been blathering orchestrating chaos to gain rank among the confused equally reproductively positioned cradle to grave occupying space now.

I see why you get angry, your intellectual superiority is threatened by someone instinctively equally navigating being timed apart now.

Oh, my idea makes you see your mantra has always been blathering orchestrating chaos to gain rank among the confused equally reproductively positioned cradle to grave occupying space now.

I see why you get angry, your intellectual superiority is threatened by someone instinctively equally navigating being timed apart now.

#fuckoff

If He didn't start it, why can't He stop it?

Can anyone explain what God is doing if He can't prevent evil?

If God is a Watchmaker God, then the virus is simply a product of creation. It's part of evolution, also part of creation.

Why would God create an entire Universe with a full set of rules then violate those rules? Isn't that cheating?

The virus isn't evil. Neither is a Tsunami or a Hurricane. It's just a facet of the Universe.

With direct forethought? Tell me again, what makes "evil"? Gravity "kills people" if you fall from a great height and land without aid, but I wouldn't define that as "evil", it just is.

So, what makes any virus "evil"? Can you quantify it?

Agreed. COVID, like other viruses, are just other forms of life. The human race can be seen as a virus on the planet. It's all part of evolution and the natural laws God set for the Universe upon creation.

If God is a Watchmaker God, then the virus is simply a product of creation. It's part of evolution, also part of creation.

Why would God create an entire Universe with a full set of rules then violate those rules? Isn't that cheating?

The virus isn't evil. Neither is a Tsunami or a Hurricane. It's just a facet of the Universe.

God is malevolent or impotent, then.

I told you already. Is massive death a good thing to you?

So, being alive must be evil then, because it is the only known cause of 100% of the deaths. Everybody living today will die, does that mean that every cause of death is evil or only the ones you want to make some sort of political point from?

So, being alive must be evil then, because it is the only known cause of 100% of the deaths. Everybody living today will die, does that mean that every cause of death is evil or only the ones you want to make some sort of political point from?

Are you literally living in the past. We're in a pandemic. Please be serious.

Are you literally living in the past. We're in a pandemic. Please be serious.

I am serious. You still have not given an answer, you just spout nonsense and hope I'll go away. How do you define evil? If "causes death" is evil, then tell me is heart disease evil? Far more folks will die of that this year... but you never thought of it as being evil before. How about accidents? Are they evil? More folks will die from accidental causes than will die of this virus, but I've never seen you say that accidents are "evil"...

Quantify "evil", tell me why something that just is could possibly be "evil", explain your answer, be serious and thoughtful, tell me how you define this to be "evil".

God is malevolent or impotent, then.

Why? You act like none of us are going to die, that's a false assumption.

In fact, since you believe in God, then you must believe in an afterlife. What is more important?: the here and now or your eternal soul?

Fear is why many people think something is evil; they're afraid of it.

This is the same nonsense that cause things like witch hunts. Folks are dying, so it must be caused by "evil"... Then we go after that woman with the wart who must have cursed us all!

Tell me, Does she weigh more than a duck?

As for why would the Sky Daddy "Let" this happen... Let me channel somebody who believes in this God...

God gave us all enough brains to figure out how to minimize and inoculate and he expects us to use them. Collectively we will reach immunization saturation (herd immunity) regardless of what we do, the goal is to minimize the number of deaths to get there.

This idea that the Lord Sky Daddy is out to fix your every problem is immature. We're all above 9 and know we need to work out our own resolutions.

Back