Did God cause the Coronavirus?

Look, I've been on lots of forums. You harass people, then ban them. Been there, done that. Is this your life goal, to be an asshole?

you ever consider what your life would be if you didn't have a rectum? Now imagine a society without them? Got to clean out your crap somehow. Now lets play social mind has 7 mouths, 2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 nostrils and one mouth, what is the rectum of syllables to releasing what went in?

You've got it partially right. It was the Chinese Government that lied and allowed it to leave the country and let's not leave out their willing accomplice in the W.H.O. as well. BOTH were complicit, incompetent and dishonest.

Of course. Communists are always dishonest.

"Here you are intentionally spreading hate by attacking the beliefs of others."

Not even interested in addressing that bizarre personal attack. Maybe we don't need to talk.

Translation: "You are right, Dutch. I'm a coward and a liar but now I'm pissed at you. Go fuck yourself , Boomer!"

Called it! No worries, kid. You are free to bitch and moan like any of the Boomers because that's what too many of them do too.

Look, I've been on lots of forums. You harass people, then ban them. Been there, done that. Is this your life goal, to be an asshole?

Another cop out. My guess is "22" is your age and you're trying to figure out how the world works outside of Mom and Dad's basement.

It's natural to be scared and uncertain, to fear you will fail and be a middle-aged loser at 50. My advice is to ignore most of those fears and just keep moving forward.

BTW, don't violate rule 12B but you can tell Damocles to go fuck himself as well as anyone else.
t3828.gif

#fuckoffSOCK

My IA list and it's a lot easier to scroll past them, then reading their diatribe(s).

Ignore List

Althea
Anne Frank
AProudLefty
archives
BartenderElite
Benny seso
Bill
Bobb
Bourbon
Centerleftfl
CFM
CharacterAssassin
christiefan915
Cinnabar
Concart
Crazy Cat Lady
Cypress
Dachshynddawg
domer76
Dutch Uncle
Embarrassed American
floridafan
Geeko Sportivo
Gonzomin
guno
Jack
jacksonsprat22
Jarod
jimmymccready
John Barron
knifesedge
Legion Fag
Legion's Ritalin
LV426
M. V. Mason
Micawber
Michael_Panetta
Miss Margot Frank
moon
NiftyNiblick
Nomad
Nordberg
Penderyn
PoliTalker
Port Tack
rjhenn
Rune
saltydancin
serenity
signalmankenneth
StoneByStone
Tacomaman
Taichiliberal
Text Drivers are Killers
ThatOwlWoman
Tranquillus in Exile
TRUMP LIED 40K DIED
Trumpet
TTQ64
Walt
WitoldPilecki
ZappasGuitar

:good4u:

As for why would the Sky Daddy "Let" this happen... Let me channel somebody who believes in this God...

God gave us all enough brains to figure out how to minimize and inoculate and he expects us to use them. Collectively we will reach immunization saturation (herd immunity) regardless of what we do, the goal is to minimize the number of deaths to get there.

This idea that the Lord Sky Daddy is out to fix your every problem is immature. We're all above 9 and know we need to work out our own resolutions.

When someone turns their life over to God, for help, it doesn't mean that that person isn't still responsible for doing what they need to do, to help themselves.

Back