Did God cause the Coronavirus?

This is the same nonsense that cause things like witch hunts. Folks are dying, so it must be caused by "evil"... Then we go after that woman with the wart who must have cursed us all!

Tell me, Does she weigh more than a duck?

VILLAGER #1: We have found a witch, might we burn her?
CROWD: Burn her! Burn!
BEDEVERE: How do you know she is a witch?
VILLAGER #2: She looks like one.
BEDEVERE: Bring her forward.
WITCH: I'm not a witch. I'm not a witch.
BEDEVERE: But you are dressed as one.
WITCH: They dressed me up like this.
CROWD: No, we didn't -- no.
WITCH: And this isn't my nose, it's a false one.
BEDEVERE: Well?
VILLAGER #1: Well, we did do the nose.
BEDEVERE: The nose?
VILLAGER #1: And the hat -- but she is a witch!
CROWD: Burn her! Witch! Witch! Burn her!
BEDEVERE: Did you dress her up like this?
CROWD: No, no... no... yes. Yes, yes, a bit, a bit.
VILLAGER #1: She has got a wart.
BEDEVERE: What makes you think she is a witch?
VILLAGER #3: Well, she turned me into a newt.
BEDEVERE: A newt?
VILLAGER #3: I got better.
VILLAGER #2: Burn her anyway!
CROWD: Burn! Burn her!
BEDEVERE: Quiet! quiet! Quiet! There are ways of telling whether she is a witch.
CROWD: Are there? What are they?
VILLAGER #2: Do they hurt?
BEDEVERE: Tell me, what do you do with witches?
VILLAGER #2: Burn!
CROWD: Burn, burn them up!
BEDEVERE: And what do you burn apart from witches?
VILLAGER #1: More witches!
VILLAGER #2: Wood!
BEDEVERE: So, why do witches burn?
[FONT=&quot][pause][/FONT]
VILLAGER #3: B--... 'cause they're made of wood?
BEDEVERE: Good!
CROWD: Oh yeah, yeah.
BEDEVERE: So, how do we tell whether she is made of wood?
VILLAGER #1: Build a bridge out of her.
BEDEVERE: Aah, but can you not also make bridges out of stone?
VILLAGER #2: Oh, yeah.
BEDEVERE: Does wood sink in water?
VILLAGER #1: No, no.
VILLAGER #2: It floats! It floats!
VILLAGER #1: Throw her into the pond!
CROWD: The pond!
BEDEVERE: What also floats in water?
VILLAGER #1: Bread!
VILLAGER #2: Apples!
VILLAGER #3: Very small rocks!
VILLAGER #1: Cider!
VILLAGER #2: Uhhh, gravy!
VILLAGER #1: Cherries!
VILLAGER #2: Mud!
VILLAGER #3: Churches -- churches!
VILLAGER #2: Lead -- lead!
ARTHUR: A duck.
CROWD: Oooh.
BEDEVERE: Exactly! So, logically...
VILLAGER #1: If... she... weighs the same as a duck.. she's made of wood.
BEDEVERE: And therefore?
VILLAGER #1: A witch!
CROWD: A witch! A witch! A witch!
BEDEVERE: We shall use my largest scales!
[FONT=&quot][yelling][/FONT]
BEDEVERE: Right, remove the supports!
[FONT=&quot][whop] [creak][/FONT]

CROWD: A witch! A witch!
WITCH: It's a fair cop.
CROWD: Burn her! Burn her!
[FONT=&quot][yelling][/FONT]
BEDEVERE: Who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?
ARTHUR: I am Arthur, King of the Britons.
BEDEVERE: My liege!
ARTHUR: Good Sir knight, will you come with me to Camelot, and join us at the Round Table?
BEDEVERE: My liege! I would be honored.
ARTHUR: What is your name?
BEDEVERE: Bedevere, my leige.
ARTHUR: Then I dub you Sir Bedevere, Knight of the Round Table.

I respond to people who are respectful.

And apparently think that disagreement is disrespectful. So, your answer is: "No, I jacksonsprat22 cannot make a serious response to a question posed to me, but will say to somebody that they need to 'be serious' and throw a tantrum about their disrespect if they respond in kind..."

Who are you? Trump? You seem to expect folks to be awed by your wisdom and the difficulty of your question but cannot answer even one question with more than "because I say so".

I never respond to personal attacks.

why do you consider people telling you your character is inaccurate projection of your real time occupying space now an attack? Its your conduct at performing as anything other than your real position as part of the species now.

and the virus came from unsanitary condions in a wet market where it mutated from only animals to human, which shows to go, humans are animals of a perdatory nature. So over confident they try to make their own species social prey on an intellectual level.

This is the same nonsense that cause things like witch hunts. Folks are dying, so it must be caused by "evil"... Then we go after that woman with the wart who must have cursed us all!

Tell me, Does she weigh more than a duck?

Agreed. It's the same idea. Fear of the unknown is the greatest of all human fears. If people don't understand something then they tend to fear it. If they fear it, then they think the worst and assume it's evil.

Bill Hicks once had a comedy bit about Alabamians greeting a UFO with shotguns.

Agreed. It's the same idea. Fear of the unknown is the greatest of all human fears. If people don't understand something then they tend to fear it. If they fear it, then they think the worst and assume it's evil.

Bill Hicks once had a comedy bit about Alabamians greeting a UFO with shotguns.

Speaking UFO’s did you see the recent declassified videos.

Speaking UFO’s did you see the recent declassified videos.

Yes. Back in the late 60s and early 70s I was all over that stuff. Ancient Astronauts too. All bunk. Most is either military tech or natural phenomenon.

While I believe there is life off planet, there doesn't seem to be any in our Solar System and the distances between the stars are almost insurmountable for weekend jaunts.

Yes. Back in the late 60s and early 70s I was all over that stuff. Ancient Astronauts too. All bunk. Most is either military tech or natural phenomenon.

While I believe there is life off planet, there doesn't seem to be any in our Solar System and the distances between the stars are almost insurmountable for weekend jaunts.
I believe because I want to see an Alien, well, unless they’re hostile :)

I don't consider being hateful and petty to be normal. I don't associate with people like that. Online or off.

If you think being a jerkoff and writing insults all the time is normal then hang out with those people.

To strangers, yes, it's normal even though it's not desirable. Why do you think soldiers dehumanize their enemy? Answer: It makes it easier to kill them.

Here you are intentionally spreading hate by attacking the beliefs of others. That's fine. Like I said, spreading hate and being petty are normal. Why should you be any different?

Dude, it's your thread. Are you honestly telling me you posted this thread for an honest discussion and not just to piss people off, spread hate and discontent for your own amusement?

If He didn't start it, why can't He stop it?

Can anyone explain what God is doing if He can't prevent evil?

Trump is evil.

Apparently God cares about Exxon more than the rest of us.

"Here you are intentionally spreading hate by attacking the beliefs of others."

Not even interested in addressing that bizarre personal attack. Maybe we don't need to talk.

"Here you are intentionally spreading hate by attacking the beliefs of others."

Not even interested in addressing that bizarre personal attack. Maybe we don't need to talk.

When the going gets tough, jacksonsprat22, says "personal attack" and runs away. It's a pattern now.

Look, I've been on lots of forums. You harass people, then ban them. Been there, done that. Is this your life goal, to be an asshole?

I almost never ban anybody, and if you think simply saying that you spouted nonsense is "harassment" then you need to do a bit of introspection.

All I've asked for is a definition of "evil", gave you reasons why "it kills folks" isn't enough, then asked again. As I said, when you get a tough question you cry out, "Personal Attack!" then run away. And now we know you do it with others too, it's a pattern.

Back