Dixie

what an asswhole retard blackflag is.
"lillywhite states like South Dakota are not racist"
Yes your nice to the ten blacks who live they.
Where the fuck did you get your GED

what an asswhole retard blackflag is.
"lillywhite states like South Dakota are not racist"
Yes your nice to the ten blacks who live they.
Where the fuck did you get your GED

So you picked SD out of a list including CA, AZ, NV, and WA and claim that. Your stupidity never fails to surprise me.

See, here is the problem, your perceptions are based on your experience with the people you were in contact with. You can't make a valid assessment of an overall region of the country, based on your limited experience with the small number of people you personally encountered.

However, one can determine that the Iraq war is going swimmingly merely by spending a few hours in the Green Zone.

Alright, I'll stop.

When I was there in the late sixties, early seventies it was scary racist. When LBJ legislated equal rights and voting rights he lost the south for the democrats. They still lose there. John McCain lost South Carolina over it. So in terms of general statements, I would say it is still very racist. But in fairness, racists are everywhere I sometimes think it is part of the makeup of the human race. Something evolutionary based.

"We do not usually look for allies when we love. Indeed, we often look on those who love with us as rivals and trespassers. But we always look for allies when we hate." Eric Hoffer

For the record, the reason why so few blacks live in the North is because no one dragged them there in chains after the Revolutionary War.

When I was there in the late sixties, early seventies it was scary racist. When LBJ legislated equal rights and voting rights he lost the south for the democrats. They still lose there. John McCain lost South Carolina over it. So in terms of general statements, I would say it is still very racist. But in fairness, racists are everywhere I sometimes think it is part of the makeup of the human race. Something evolutionary based.

"We do not usually look for allies when we love. Indeed, we often look on those who love with us as rivals and trespassers. But we always look for allies when we hate." Eric Hoffer

LOL... nice revision of history you got going there, asshole. The truth is that the Democrats controlled the South, and more Republicans voted for Civil Rights legislation.

Back