Does the universe have a cause?

It's unlikely that the universe just popped out of nowhere w/out cause. Ditto for the multitude of other universes which probably exist.

So I'd say it does.

To me, the word "universe" is all-inclusive for everything that exists on any level, so I feel that there is only one.

I don't believe that it has a purpose, however.
My personal suspicion is that it's a totally random manifestation.
I have no way of knowing, of course, but that's what I think.

That's also what I hope is true.
I'd hate to believe that some "power" planned this fucking mess.

I do not think so.

Christians say God caused the universe, but that is not satisfying. What caused God?

Why cannot the universe exist without a cause.
Duh. Everyone knows the universe was created to revolve around trump.

Just ask him.

To me, the word "universe" is all-inclusive for everything that exists on any level, so I feel that there is only one.
You are wise. This is, no doubt, the same reasoning you used to arrive at the conclusion that the word "uniform" is all-inclusive for all standardized apparel on any level, and why you feel that there is only one uniform. Similarly, this is how you know that there is only one unit of measure, only one university, and that there was ever only one unilateral decision.

My personal suspicion is that it's a totally random manifestation. I have no way of knowing, of course, but that's what I think.
I have to give you credit. You acknowledge that it's your subjective opinion, and not thettled thienth.

You asked a question, I answered it,obviously the question wasn't serious because you didn't want a answer
No. Your English proficiency leaves something to be desired. If someone asks you to clarify something you wrote, you should just clarify as requested.

Back