Does the universe have a cause?

Satan and the third of the Angels were poised to over throw God! When they put their spiritual treason in motion,of Replacing YHWH with Satan ,at the moment Satan tried to take YHWH's place the Big Bang was the equal and opposite reaction and the physical universe was created,and in the Spirit family side ,the first Spirit created by not just YHWH was created from the collision of YHWH and Satan and the first bastard of the Spirit world was created The Angel who has power over fire,the ArchAngel Michael who holds the office of Melchizedek
High Priest forever!

So you are describing a universe with god and a condition of no universe at the same time. That's irrational, dude.

Look,it's like a first grader learning 2+2=4 ,and then in one jump,learn the mathematics of the physical universe and how they relate to the Spirit world.

No, what you are doing is making the kind of argument where 2+2=4 AND 2+4<>4 at the same time.
Any Spirit World MUST be part of the universe, or it's not universal. It is not the universe. That's by definition, dude. The prefix uni- means ONE. That is ONE 'verse.

To me, the word "universe" is all-inclusive for everything that exists on any level, so I feel that there is only one.
This is correct.
I don't believe that it has a purpose, however.
My personal suspicion is that it's a totally random manifestation.
I have no way of knowing, of course, but that's what I think.

That's also what I hope is true.
I'd hate to believe that some "power" planned this fucking mess.
Oddly enough, no one is claiming a purpose.

Back