Domestic oil production booming under Biden

In the middle of Covid lockdowns, you fucking either disingenuous or obtuse moron.

That's NOT a false dichotomy either, motherfucker. You're either being intentionally deceptive or stupid. Which is it, hmm?

Now do 11/19. :rolleyes:

Oh, and don't forget EO 13990 signed by Biden on day 1 of his tenure in office. :nono:

we are now producing more oil than at ANY time under your fucking velveeta man and yes Biden said to oil companies keep your filthy hands off our federal lands.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You ACTUALLY BELIEVE government figures from an abusive government! What a loser!

You're also one of these clowns who spread lies about the 2020 election but then were hiding out here on JPP on 1/6, the one day you could have done something about it.

How come you hid out here on JPP on 1/6 and didn't go to DC to defend the country from the "theft" you alleged occurred for two straight months?

It's because you don't really believe the 2020 election was stolen, don't you?

we are now producing more oil than at ANY time under your fucking velveeta man and yes Biden said to oil companies keep your filthy hands off our federal lands.

Prove it then guy! I already know the numbers, but knock yourself the fuck out! :awesome:

LOL @ Velveeta! That's some nasty stuff! Where the fuck's the FDA on that? :whoa:

Should that really be allowed for human consumption?

*We* aren't producing anything, multinational corporations are and they get to keep everything they extract and produce.

We have to break this habit of thinking We The People are in control of a global commodities industry.

Prove it then guy! I already know the numbers, but knock yourself the fuck out! :awesome:

LOL @ Velveeta! That's some nasty stuff! Where the fuck's the FDA on that? :whoa:

Should that really be allowed for human consumption?

Yea right and Trump actually won the last election:laugh:

*We* aren't producing anything, multinational corporations are and they get to keep everything they extract and produce.

We have to break this habit of thinking We The People are in control of a global commodities industry.

you are absolutely right, the USA doesn't produce jack shit, it's the oil companies doing the producing and the previous record set under Trump had nothing to do with that shithead. Market forces drive production and presidents have nothing to do with it.

you are absolutely right, the USA doesn't produce jack shit, it's the oil companies doing the producing and the previous record set under Trump had nothing to do with that shithead. Market forces drive production and presidents have nothing to do with it.

Yeppers. That's what I've been saying this entire time.

Kinda feel like I'm screaming into the void about it, though.

There just shouldn't be any debate about this because it's very simple to understand what's happening here.

Yea right and Trump actually won the last election:laugh:

Ah ah! :nono:

That's not proof of "we are now producing more oil than at ANY time under your fucking velveeta man and yes Biden said to oil companies keep your filthy hands off our federal lands."

No sirree Bobulinsky! :nono:

Proof, bitch! Got any?

What? Even though, according to Reichwing myth, he shut down pipelines, canceled non-used leases, and won't let them drill baby drill on federal lands and in national parks? I can hardly wait to see the denials from the moron contingent.

Still trying to deny his executive orders, eh?

It's the same reason they were convinced there would bea Glorious Red Tsunami last November. They are only capable of memorizing what rightwing media personalities tell them to think, rather than looking at impartial data and reporting from reputable sources.

Crowing about Democrat election fraud is not a good idea, dude.

Crowing about Democrat election fraud is not a good idea, dude.

But you don't really believe that Democrats committed "election fraud" because if you did, you would have gone to DC on 1/6 to do something about it.

But you parked your ass right here on JPP instead.

Doesn't seem to me that you have any truly held convictions or beliefs.

Back