DOW

I’m not getting into real estate DAmo, that sounds so funny! Me in real estate! This guy who is very high up in commercial real estate where I live, is also in my networking group, and he wants to introduce me to a lot of people he knows. For instance, this Friday he is taking me to a much larger networking group event, as his guest, and introducing me to a bunch of his clients. Kind of like a mentor thing. But my business is communications, copywriting, writing workshops, etc.
Were you not the person who said you had somebody in Real Estate that was going to help you learn the ropes? I'm reasonably sure I read that in a post somewhere, but if it wasn't you I apologize.

Were you not the person who said you had somebody in Real Estate that was going to help you learn the ropes? I'm reasonably sure I read that in a post somewhere, but if it wasn't you I apologize.

Yes, that's why I wrote this, which you responded to but apparently did not read, cawacko must have you in his training program?

"I’m not getting into real estate DAmo, that sounds so funny! Me in real estate! This guy who is very high up in commercial real estate where I live, is also in my networking group, and he wants to introduce me to a lot of people he knows. For instance, this Friday he is taking me to a much larger networking group event, as his guest, and introducing me to a bunch of his clients. Kind of like a mentor thing. But my business is communications, copywriting, writing workshops, etc."

soon I think it will be time to buy the long term stocks for a bargain.
Alcoa, Intel, IBM, etc.
For long term investment of course.

Muni-Bonds are looking very nice. They are selling for about $0.80 per dollar, while they might go lower they certainly won't stay there it's like buying into equity. People are getting a bit ridiculous now.

not good. the shorts are ruling the roost here. they really need to put an emergency ban on all shorting till things calm down.

no uptick rule = way easier to make money betting against a company then for a company.

I thought they already banned short selling?

I just read a quote from some trader who said that's part of the problem, because the short sellers kept things propped up sometimes while the real investors followed...

I thought they already banned short selling?

I just read a quote from some trader who said that's part of the problem, because the short sellers kept things propped up sometimes while the real investors followed...

No, they temporarily banned short selling for financials. That temporary ban was lifted as of last night.

They need to re-implement the uptick rule NOW.

Short sellers can help to keep the market honest, but the free for all we are seeing right now is absurd. The lack of the uptick rule now lets the shorts dominate.

No, they temporarily banned short selling for financials. That temporary ban was lifted as of last night.

They need to re-implement the uptick rule NOW.

Short sellers can help to keep the market honest, but the free for all we are seeing right now is absurd. The lack of the uptick rule now lets the shorts dominate.

what are you telling people to do at this point? if we break 8k we may head to 5 or 6.

I have heard quite a few times in the past few days that 8,000 is rock bottom; maybe they're just trying to get their faster.

One thing I know: I have no intention whatsoever of checking my 401K for years.

Back