DOW

For now on I think I will personally take a bat to anyone I catch admitting to being a short seller. No wonder they mobilized civil military control for October.

what are you telling people to do at this point? if we break 8k we may head to 5 or 6.

There is support at 8k and we may hold there, but the bottom is likely to be around the 7286 low from 2002. Orignally I thought the 8k support would hold, but given the speed with which the market has fallen, it may blow through that support without breaking a sweat.

Right now, investors have taken the brunt of this. At this point, unless they need their money in the next few months, I would suggest riding it out. If you have cash built... look for the buying opportunities in a couple weeks. Look for positive momentum in select stocks, go with gold or hold cash.

For those reading this, if you have a financial advisor consult with her/him to make sure securities are appropriate for your particular needs/goals/risk tolerances. If you do not... be cautious. It may be tempting to go on a buying spree given how far some stocks have fallen, but look at their earnings, their current ratio and their expected growth rate. Make sure they are solid on all three.

Wowzers 8579 at the end of the day. This is getting a little crazy. Were their ANY winners today?

CEF - Gold and Silver Bullion
SKF - Inverse of Financials
DUG - Inverse of Oil Stocks

Some select individual stocks, but not many. Likely another 90% down day.

We should all relax and not worry. Our government has a rescue plan already implemented and soon there will be a chicken in every pot and the skys will smell of unicorn farts. We are all saved. SAVED!!!

We should all relax and not worry. Our government has a rescue plan already implemented and soon there will be a chicken in every pot and the skys will smell of unicorn farts. We are all saved. SAVED!!!

No, it's not already implemented. They won't be so much as spending a dime of the 250 billion Paulson has available to him for another couple of weeks. After that, the president can allot another 100 billion at his discretion. After that, the rest has to come from congress.

Nothing has been spent, this plan hasn't been implemented, so stop lying about it you schmuck.

It is not really money as long as it is in the market.
you have to sell it to have money.

I think my proof eagles are about 1,000 ea now.

Back