dq the racist per darla

"And Moses went up to God [on Mt. Horeb], and the Lord called to him from the mountain, saying, 'Thus you shall say to the house of Jacob, and tell the children of Israel: 'You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles’ wings and brought you to Myself. Now therefore, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people; for all the earth is Mine. And you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’" Exodus 19:3-6

^^ tribalism.

Monday, January 12 from 5:30-6:30 P.M., as we stand together in front of
the Israeli Consulate at 800 Second Ave., between 42nd and 43rd Streets.

We are Jews who say "Not in Our Name" to the Israeli Government.

We ask you to stand with us as we call for:

- an immediate end to the massacre of the Palestinian people

- an immediate ceasefire and withdrawal of Israeli troops

- an immediate end to the blockade of Gaza

- immediate steps taken to end the Israeli occupation

We stand in solidarity with the Palestinian people, with our sisters and brothers in Israel
who are bravely opposing the brutality of their government, and with all those around the
world calling for justice and peace in the Middle East.

There will be no speakers at this event. We will stand together holding up signs, our demands reverberating with a powerfully resounding silence.

initiators of this call for action:

Renate Bridenthal
Nina Felshin
Michelle Fine
Sherry Gorelick
Jane Hirschmann
Carol Horowitz
Esther Kaplan
Melanie Kaye/Kantrowitz
Abigail Levine
Alan Levine
Richard Levy
Marilyn Neimark
Donna Nevel
Michael Ratner
Amy Schoenwald
Alisa Solomon
Len Weinglass
Dorothy Zellner

Monday, January 12 from 5:30-6:30 P.M., as we stand together in front of
the Israeli Consulate at 800 Second Ave., between 42nd and 43rd Streets.

We are Jews who say "Not in Our Name" to the Israeli Government.

We ask you to stand with us as we call for:

- an immediate end to the massacre of the Palestinian people

- an immediate ceasefire and withdrawal of Israeli troops

- an immediate end to the blockade of Gaza

- immediate steps taken to end the Israeli occupation

We stand in solidarity with the Palestinian people, with our sisters and brothers in Israel
who are bravely opposing the brutality of their government, and with all those around the
world calling for justice and peace in the Middle East.

There will be no speakers at this event. We will stand together holding up signs, our demands reverberating with a powerfully resounding silence.

initiators of this call for action:

Renate Bridenthal
Nina Felshin
Michelle Fine
Sherry Gorelick
Jane Hirschmann
Carol Horowitz
Esther Kaplan
Melanie Kaye/Kantrowitz
Abigail Levine
Alan Levine
Richard Levy
Marilyn Neimark
Donna Nevel
Michael Ratner
Amy Schoenwald
Alisa Solomon
Len Weinglass
Dorothy Zellner

There is also one tomorrow in front of the UN, sponsored by many different groups. It's not true that only Muslims are demonstrating against the invasion.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]darla[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]yes, you have caught me out – I am a closet racist, but please inform me which race I am racist against[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]while i preferred hil to bho, i wound up voting for bho as did my wife[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]what we did not do was support him financially, but my wife caved in and did volunteer work for him (i cannot as i am fully disabled) because neither of us wanted mcsame elected even though bho had a lock on ca[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]as for the Gazans, you say that Israel closed its border to Gaza, for which i have no problem when you consider that the Gazans declared that Israel has no right to exist and needs to be destroyed - they brought this mess down upon themselves[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]further, why do you not pound on egypt for not allowing aid to flow into Gaza since Gaza and egypt share a common border

furthermore, Gaza has a long seacoast along which supplies could be shipped to them - if rockets and other weapons/explosives can be shipped into Gaza from iran, why not food and medical supplies

we would (and have) closed our borders to suspected terrorists so why cannot Israel

perhaps it is your anti-jewish/Israel sentiment that is governing your emotions or just that you are succumbing to arab/Gazan/Palestinian propaganda[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]also, how is it that Israel is dealing with the Palestinians in the north bank – is it because they do not deny Israel's right to exist[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]also, why is it ok for suicide bombers to kill innocent civilians, but not Israel, especially since the innocent civilians in Gaza are co-located with hamas rocket launchers and soldiers/leaders

Israelis have been on the receiving end of hamas/Gazan rockets starting before Israel's attack on Gaza

[/FONT]

Suggesting the Gazans brought Isreali terrorism upon themselves is completely idiotic and the vast majority of the world knows better .. which goes a long way to suggest that it is YOU who are confused and who succumbs to propaganda.

We know the Jews aren't a race. It's just more convienent to call them that.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with being "convienent" and everything to do with their supremist beliefs .. and it comes in handy when hiding behind victimhood .. when calling anyone who opposes their horror "racist."

That is also true of the grossly misnamed "anti-semite."

It's just bullshit.

Yep, they're just whining only because they've been attacked by the entire middle east on a couple of occasions and suicide bombers constantly come and blow up their citizens. Why can't they get over it?
Oh boo hoo. Guess what. If you don't to get attacked, don't forcible create an ethnic supremacist state where your neighbors dont' want it. OR at least man up to the conflict it will cause.

Whiny ass jews.

Oh boo hoo. Guess what. If you don't to get attacked, don't forcible create an ethnic supremacist state where your neighbors dont' want it. OR at least man up to the conflict it will cause.

Let me play devil's advocate here:

Isn't what the Israelis are doing now complying with your last sentence?

Let me play devil's advocate here:

Isn't what the Israelis are doing now complying with your last sentence?

No. Real men acknowledge the points of views of others, and have the ability to empathize with them, and are secure enough not to rely on old tribalist doctrines to feel safe.

Last edited:
Back