Eastern philosophy says the self is an illusion

Again, incorrect. Let's take a greatly descriptive science like geology for instance. Yes there is a lot of quantification in parts of geology but there's also a HUGE fraction that is simply descriptive. Correlation is done across great distances to create an in-depth understanding of the various rock layers based on description eg "color", type of rock, etc.

I'm not saying that these things aren't also important to science but don't necessarily define science. Math is the language of science as they say, but it isn't the whole of science.

Again, science is the discipline of iteratively observing and interpreting and adjusting the interpretation by further observation. It doesn't NEED everything to be quantified.

So you cannot post a physics or chemistry textbook that doesn't have equations, math, quantification of data as the fundamental underpinnings of scientific theories

.and you studiously ignored and dodged my request to post the equations and numerical models that explain and define justice, equality, freedom, fairness, trust, courage -- and how they could be used in real life

So you cannot post a physics or chemistry textbook that doesn't have equations, math, quantification of data as the fundamental underpinnings of scientific theories

I gave you an example. Unless you don't think geology is a science.

I will also note that there is an entire field of "Qualitative Science". There are textbooks upon textbooks for how this type of analysis is done.

.and you studiously ignored and dodged my request to post the equations and numerical models that explain and define justice, equality, freedom, fairness, trust, courage -- and how they could be used in real life

I didn't avoid it. Because I'm not of the opinion that everything scientific requires numerical models. Of course numerical models CAN be applied to all of those things.

Let's take "justice" for a moment. Justice can be and is often quantified by groups studying how the law is applied across society.

Courage? Well we can DEFINITELY look for the parts of the brain that function to reduce risk assessment thus resulting in "courage".

But, again, science doesn't need to always be quantitative. Perhaps you would be interested to learn about "Qualitative Science"

I will also note that there is an entire field of "Qualitative Science". There are textbooks upon textbooks for how this type of analysis is done.

I didn't avoid it. Because I'm not of the opinion that everything scientific requires numerical models. Of course numerical models CAN be applied to all of those things.

Let's take "justice" for a moment. Justice can be and is often quantified by groups studying how the law is applied across society.

Courage? Well we can DEFINITELY look for the parts of the brain that function to reduce risk assessment thus resulting in "courage".

But, again, science doesn't need to always be quantitative. Perhaps you would be interested to learn about "Qualitative Science"

^^ opinion and speculations.
Those are not factual or normative definitions of justice, freedom, equality based on the scientific method.

They are just vague musings and diffuse observations that human values are reasoned through the functions of the brain.

The request was to provide the mathmatical equations and numerical models defining justice, equality, freedom, and how people can use them in real life.

Since you failed to provide any evidence of such even after multiple requests, I am cutting you loose and assuming it doesn't exist. That's why people have always looked to Plato, Confucius, Kant, Ghandi for these kind of questions.

^^ opinion and speculations.
Those are not factual or normative definitions of justice, freedom, equality based on the scientific method.

They are just vague musings and diffuse observations that human values are reasoned through the functions of the brain.

The request was to provide the mathmatical equations and numerical models defining justice, equality, freedom, and how people can use them in real life.

Since you failed to provide any evidence of such even after multiple requests, I am cutting you loose and assuming it doesn't exist. That's why people have always looked to Plato, Confucius, Kant, Ghandi for these kind of questions.

I am glad you were able to completely ignore the link describing qualitative research.

Your "Engrish" is not befitting someone who claims to have written a doctoral thesis, Perry. :)

FWIW, Justice is about truth, not science although science can be used such as forensic evidence.

I am glad you were able to completely ignore the link describing qualitative research.

I've never had a physics, chemistry, biology class at the college level that was "qualitative", so I am going to trust my own experience and the American college system that the physical and biological sciences are highly quantitative, and their theories are all based on math, statistics, or quantitative data analysis.

Back