Eastern philosophy says the self is an illusion

While I agree, in Perry's case, I'm certain he lacks the ability to control himself. Like the other bipolars on JPP, specifically Mason and Jack, it's not a matter of choice with them.

Notice who was against Free Will and who supported it. Then compare the emotional stability of those who were against it to those who supported Free Will. There's a correlation.

Also note that Zenmode has disappeared. Members come and go, but when they come and go only in specific areas and curiously timely in their appearances, then I begin to suspect they are disingenuous posters.

In his case, he last posted on the 4th but last visited yesterday @ 02:48 PM, presumably to check his messages and alerts before switching accounts.

There's only been a tiny handful of posters at JPP who ever screamed in rage at me in large font all caps bolded red text, and I think they are were emotionally unstable.

I understand you can never forgive. Even if I apologize. I find that most ironic because you mentioned Christ as a moral teacher. Apparently he is not serious to you.

I find your morality quite interesting. Very detailed, intensely researched but with some gaps.

We aren't friends or even acquaintance, you don't need my forgiveness.

Anyone who wants to have intelligent and civilized discourse with me needs my respect and trust.

Your extensive record of deception and petty grievance, your long standing habit of creating sock puppets, alternate accounts, name changes means to earn my trust you need to establish a record of honesty, transparency, and anger management over a long period of time.

I never called you that. What were you saying about "honesty"?

When you compared me to "Gaugin in Tahiti" you equated me with a notorious pedophile. The fact you were irrational enough to believe you could do it without me seeing the connection is interesting, Perry.

Remember this?:

7v4hy1.jpg

When you compared me to "Gaugin in Tahiti" you equated me with a notorious pedophile. The fact you were irrational enough to believe you could do it without me seeing the connection is interesting, Perry.

Did Cypress get a pass for not knowing this about Gaugin? If your best buddy on here didn't know about it, why would I?

There's only been a tiny handful of posters at JPP who ever screamed in rage at me in large font all caps bolded red text, and I think they are were emotionally unstable.
Perry tried to equate anger with hate. He was wrong. Anger is normal, at least to an extent. Hate is abnormal because it's self-destructive.

Perry is mentally ill and hates a lot due to his illness. He wants to believe he is normal, but as you've seen, he hates anyone that is normal by screaming at them in all caps. This indicates emotional instability.

This forum has several people with whom I disagree, but who are emotionally stable. You, most of the members on the Nice Thread and Niblick on this thread are clearly in control of their emotions which means their minds are rational. Reason dominates their emotions. Everyone can have "off" days, but it's the overall trend which determines their relative position of normality.

Perry, like Jack and Mason, is irrational. Like Jack, I'm going to help him find himself. :)

I'm so SORRY I didn't realize you were HARMED by large font and red color. I should have put a warning on that so you'd know not to be exposed to triggers.

And my name changes, clearly that has done irreparable harm to you. Again, I can't apologize enough for hurting you so egregiously that you can't even be civil.

More proof of your irrationality, Perry: Cypress didn't call me a pedophile. You did. You were very specific about it.

I didn't call you that. I thought it was clear I didn't know about Gaugin. Just like your buddy Cypress didn't know about Gaugin.

Just typing out the word is not the same as what you are amped up about right now.

Last edited:
I'm so SORRY I didn't realize you were HARMED by large font and red color. I should have put a warning on that so you'd know not to be exposed to triggers.

And my name changes, clearly that has done irreparable harm to you. Again, I can't apologize enough for hurting you so egregiously that you can't even be civil.
^^^
Irrational Perry thinks he can bullshit his way to rationality. :rofl2:

You don’t understand sarcasm do you? There are times when you come across as really stupid
Wrong again, Perry. I also know when someone calls me a pedophile. Keep digging, son. The more you dig, the more data I have on you and the better I am able to help you. :thup:

Perry tried to equate anger with hate. He was wrong. Anger is normal, at least to an extent. Hate is abnormal because it's self-destructive.

Perry is mentally ill and hates a lot due to his illness. He wants to believe he is normal, but as you've seen, he hates anyone that is normal by screaming at them in all caps. This indicates emotional instability.

This forum has several people with whom I disagree, but who are emotionally stable. You, most of the members on the Nice Thread and Niblick on this thread are clearly in control of their emotions which means their minds are rational. Reason dominates their emotions. Everyone can have "off" days, but it's the overall trend which determines their relative position of normality.

Perry, like Jack and Mason, is irrational. Like Jack, I'm going to help him find himself. :)

Righteous anger, properly channeled, is perfectly understandable.

The righteous anger of Ukranians towards the invaders is completely warranted.

Per Aristotle, there is always a sweet spot, a golden mean between the spectrum of justified anger, wrath, and passivity.

Back