Edwards

I doubt anyone in the Democratic party would characterize what Edwards did today as 'irrelevant."

It's not even worth debating. Damo, you're in over your head on this one.

Yeah, they are so funny. The thing is, you can actually feel the edge of desperation behind their concern now. Seriously. You can feel it.

Maybe it was that last Mississippi race. But something has turned the desperation palpable.

I on the other hand, have been giddy! Edwards sucks, yeah ok,, sure! LOL
You are projecting. I am not worried that the person I am not voting for may not win, nor am I "desperate" that the person I am not voting for might lose to Obama.

Oh the jealousy!

Well, I guess when you have one side with all of the youth, and all of the energy, and all of the good looks, and on the other side you have Fossil doing the old man shuffle....it's to be expected.

We can be gracious about it.

I'm suuurreee Fossil was something in his time Damo...and he's not completely decrepit, no, really.

And Michelle Obama and Elizabeth Edwards are both totally hot and awesome too!

More than Candy McCain!

Note here, in answer to your "he's gonna bring all the people Obama has a problem with over to Obama's side" I stated the above.

First you say he can bring all those votes then you say he couldn't. Which is it?

Are you talking to me? I said neither of those things. Are you on crack or something?

Drinking away those McFossil blues? LOL

Poor damo.

I doubt anyone in the Democratic party would characterize what Edwards did today as 'irrelevant."

No they wouldn't any more than the R party wouldn't about a support speech from Huckabee. It wouldn't change reality though.

Are you talking to me? I said neither of those things. Are you on crack or something?

Drinking away those McFossil blues? LOL

Poor damo.
I don't know why you keep bringing up McCain. I've already told you I am not voting for him. It is sad that you project your wish of what you want from me so much you can't remember that one important fact.

Anyway, Obama will win, and would have won. Hillary is in her death throes, and was before Edwards and his "bold move". Nothing has changed because of Edwards "bold move". Nothing. That is the very definition of irrelevant.

damo, other than WRL and superfreak, I haven't met a republican yet who's willing to admit they're going into the privacy of the voting booth and voting for McCain. Kathianne keeps dodging the question, when I ask her.

The choice in the election couldn't be more clear: Obama, McFossil, that Bob Barr blowjob gate impeachement guy, and the Green Guy.

Anyone who says they can't decide between those four, is really in the closet.

I don't know why you keep bringing up McCain. I've already told you I am not voting for him. It is sad that you project your wish of what you want from me so much you can't remember that one important fact.

Anyway, Obama will win, and would have won. Hillary is in her death throes, and was before Edwards and his "bold move". Nothing has changed because of Edwards "bold move". Nothing. That is the very definition of irrelevant.

When you put quotation marks around "bold move" you are quoting whom?

"Nothing has changed because of Edwards "bold move". Nothing. That is the very definition of irrelevant."

Well, for starters, tonight, instead of every headline being about Hillary's trouncing yesterday & Obama's inability to connect with the white middle class, every headline is about Edwards endorsement, and every editorial is about (surpise!) how that endorsement might help him with that same white middle class he's having trouble with, especially if Edwards hits the trail for him.

You are woefully underestimating the impact of Edwards' message on not only that group, but within the Dem party as a whole. That's why you're falling on your face here; it's because you're a hater, and you don't get it.

damo, other than WRL and superfreak, I haven't met a republican yet who's willing to admit they're going into the privacy of the voting booth and voting for McCain. Kathianne keeps dodging the question, when I ask her.

The choice in the election couldn't be more clear: Obama, McFossil, that Bob Barr blowjob gate impeachement guy, and the Green Guy.

Anyone who says they can't decide between those four, is really in the closet.
There are many who are willing to say it.

I would be if I was voting for him. About a year ago or so I told people what I wanted in a candidate. He is promoting two of three, has a record for one of three, and the most important one isn't even on his radar.

I'm not voting for him.

When you put quotation marks around "bold move" you are quoting whom?
I'm just using quotations to stress the words. It is easer than typing the [ i ] things. Especially when you are starting on your 65th ounce of beer.

"Nothing has changed because of Edwards "bold move". Nothing. That is the very definition of irrelevant."

Well, for starters, tonight, instead of every headline being about Hillary's trouncing yesterday & Obama's inability to connect with the white middle class, every headline is about Edwards endorsement, and every editorial is about (surpise!) how that endorsement might help him with that same white middle class he's having trouble with, especially if Edwards hits the trail for him.

You are woefully underestimating the impact of Edwards' message on not only that group, but within the Dem party as a whole. That's why you're falling on your face here; it's because you're a hater, and you don't get it.
Yeah, wow. A night full of editorials saying what I am saying. Wow. Stunner.

There are many who are willing to say it.

I would be if I was voting for him. About a year ago or so I told people what I wanted in a candidate. He is promoting two of three, has a record for one of three, and the most important one isn't even on his radar.

I'm not voting for him.

C'mon, out of the closet. I know you ain't voting for that blow job obsessed bob barr guy.

Embrace your inner McCain-lover! :pke:

I'm just using quotations to stress the words. It is easer than typing the [ i ] things. Especially when you are starting on your 65th ounce of beer.

You don't have to type the "i things" you just have to click on, I...see?

And easier or not, it's incorrect, since nobody made that statement, it appears you are constructing a strawman here.

But, I already pegged you as being drunk, so...looks like I'm right again.

I agree with this. I didn't even realize it, until you and darla brought it up - but this was good timing strategically. As good as it gets, for an endorsement anyway.

C'mon, out of the closet. I know you ain't voting for that blow job obsessed bob barr guy.

Embrace your inner McCain-lover! :pke:
Bob Barr is not the candidate for any party, he is going to run for the Libertarian nod, but hasn't got it, nor do I believe it is likely.

I don't know who I am voting for yet, but I know it isn't somebody who does not support the removal of the War Powers Act. It may be that I will be voting for Senator down and nobody for Pres.

Now, you are a partisan hack so I expect you to project that kind of thing to me. I promised myself I wouldn't play that game now, not when we are "nation building"...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/05/14/john-edwards-endorsing-ob_n_101749.html

This is a really interesting development. A lot of people have been ragging on Edwards, but if you read the details on this, it becomes pretty clear he's been biding the timing of his endorsement at Obama's direction, and not as the pundits have been cynically telling us, as "bargaining power".

They are rolling this all out in their own good time, and there was no better day than today for this, to put the kibosh on any hillary "momentum".

What a sexist pig. Deliberately timing his endorsement to keep the woman in her place. Mentioning that there was only one "MAN" about ten times in his endorsment. Not one candidate. Not one Democrat. One MAN.

What a brave lil Johnny boy. :rolleyes:

Gross.

I will probably get over it though.

I'm sure this excites liberals, but let's all just hope Edwards hasn't given Obama the "Two America's" kiss of death in the general election.

Of course not, he is back to one America again. Counting to two was too burdensome for the lil trial liar.

Bob Barr is not the candidate for any party, he is going to run for the Libertarian nod, but hasn't got it, nor do I believe it is likely.

I don't know who I am voting for yet, but I know it isn't somebody who does not support the removal of the War Powers Act. It may be that I will be voting for Senator down and nobody for Pres.

Now, you are a partisan hack so I expect you to project that kind of thing to me. I promised myself I wouldn't play that game now, not when we are "nation building"...

Okay, good luck on your search for a candidate who's platform is to revoke the war powers act.

I love how Damo spends a whole thread arguing how insignificant & irrelevant something is, and then says how he is reserving his vote for someone who will revoke the war powers act, and that person won't be one of the viable candidates.

I'm laughing so hard on that one that milk is coming through my nose. I'm glad I'm not eating spaghetti....

Back