Edwards

Okay, good luck on your search for a candidate who's platform is to revoke the war powers act.
As I said, I may simply be not voting in that spot. However, Bob Shaffer believes that the WPA is something that needs to be removed. I'll be able to vote Senator on down with no trouble. It doesn't have to be a "platform" item. It just has to be on their radar. Three simple things. I won't "settle" again. I've seen what that brings.

As it stands, if McCain answers my e-mail requesting his position on the WPA correctly I'll be promoting him for President. Otherwise, not. And I really don't think he will considering he's promoting the war that was started using this inane scapegoat "Act".

Okay, good luck on your search for a candidate who's platform is to revoke the war powers act.

LOL

This f'ing board is crazy man! I am supposed to be working tonight, I have about 100 emails to send out for my business, and I totally wasted it with this crazy shit instead. I have no discipline, and now I'm tired!

good night you crazy f'ers, especially you damo who will probably be up drunk posting and moaning about the war powers act, until right about the time that Cawacko drags himself home from the bar he is sitting at right now posting from his blackberry, and starts his 4 am drunk posting!

I love how Damo spends a whole thread arguing how insignificant & irrelevant something is, and then says how he is reserving his vote for someone who will revoke the war powers act, and that person won't be one of the viable candidates.

I'm laughing so hard on that one that milk is coming through my nose. I'm glad I'm not eating spaghetti....
I have never thought my position would change another's, nor came out "endorsing" somebody acting as if I was making all the difference taking away the "momentum" from the already failed campaign of another and promoting the winner as the person people should pick to win...

I understand that the candidate I vote for may not be viable. As I said, I have already seen what I get if I settle. If I ever expect to have somebody that is viable that supports what I find important I have to stop settling for the crap that is served to me.

LOL

This f'ing board is crazy man! I am supposed to be working tonight, I have about 100 emails to send out for my business, and I totally wasted it with this crazy shit instead. I have no discipline, and now I'm tired!

good night you crazy f'ers, especially you damo who will probably be up drunk posting and moaning about the war powers act, until right about the time that Cawacko drags himself home from the bar he is sitting at right now posting from his blackberry, and starts his 4 am drunk posting!

Later! Tonight has been more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

I'm totally psyched about Edwards. :cof1:

LOL

At least people can understand what I'm saying and I don't start into the 'f-you' stuff. That takes far more than beer...

Goodnight, and enjoy sending out your e-mail.

I do wonder about a group of people who want to convince me to vote for the candidate that they want to lose anyway...

It's fascinating...

ME: I won't vote for him.

You guys: Come on... You know you want to...

ME: Um. No, I told you why...

You guys: Come on... The guy you vote for won't win then...

ME: I know. But that doesn't change that I'm not settling this time...

You guys: But, you really like McCain... You know you want to... just vote for him...

" If I ever expect to have somebody that is viable that supports what I find important I have to stop settling for the crap that is served to me."

Bully for you.

How is that working out for you, anyway?

" If I ever expect to have somebody that is viable that supports what I find important I have to stop settling for the crap that is served to me."

Bully for you.

How is that working out for you, anyway?
We'll find out. It's only been four years and we already have somebody who isn't uber-christian. We're halfway there.

Back