Egypt - Now it all makes sense

I thought self defense was one of them "natural rights" you conservative types go on about sometimes.
It is a right. The problem is Israel is much better at defending itself than Hamas is at defending gaza.

Maybe you answer a question that moon pie is apparently too stupid to answer, how many zionists did Hamas kill on act 7?

Gaza.jpg

You compensate, or try to, for your low intelligence by being an annoying asshole.

You're the definition of a dumb asshole. Calling you one is hardly an insult, it is an accurate adjective of your low IQ and mental condition.

Top if off with all the whiny bullshit and you have yourself a super loser.

Palestine is recognized as a state by 126 countries.

It doesn't matter. It is not a nation. Never has been a nation. Most likely, never will be.

Terrorist huggers are the dumbest people on the planet.

Hmm, seems similar to the lame story spun during the bogus invasion of Iraq .... defunct munitions touted as a current viable threat. Now it's tunnels.

Yahoo & company are proven liars. But Uncle Joe never met a war he didn't like throughout his career. Hell, he's on record saying that the USA would have to create an Israel to serve "our interests" in the region.

And the band played on.

So there are no tunnels underneath hospitals, schools and mosques?

More evidence of what a gullible lying dumbass you are.

I thought self defense was one of them "natural rights" you conservative types go on about sometimes.

How is what is happening to Hamas about self-defense? It's stunning the level of lunacy terrorist hugging morons are willing to stoop.

Serendipity indeed!
When I put someone on ignore, I stipulate it's for a month or two. (this is after reducing them to an inability to logically/factually/rationally debate the issue). In that time frame, clowns like Dippy inundate my posts and threads DESPITE getting notification that I can't see their posts. They do this in hopes that other posters will respond because in the previous format I would see all of that exchange. On this old one, I don't. So it's going to be real interesting to see how long Tommy the Dip can keep his promise.

When I put someone on ignore, I stipulate it's for a month or two. (this is after reducing them to an inability to logically/factually/rationally debate the issue). In that time frame, clowns like Dippy inundate my posts and threads DESPITE getting notification that I can't see their posts. They do this in hopes that other posters will respond because in the previous format I would see all of that exchange. On this old one, I don't. So it's going to be real interesting to see how long Tommy the Dip can keep his promise.
I just plain don't do the ignore thing. I may or may not respond to (or even read) your post, but I will at least know you posted.

Back