Election 2024: Trump 49%, Harris 45%

It will be interesting. Maybe she is not doing the interviews until after trump has lowered expectations enough.
My expectation of Heels Up Harris is that she she will stutter and cackle when Trump nails her on the out of control borders, crime and inflation and why she prefers a "Valor Thief" for her VP and I expect her to show that she is devoid of any solution to the crises that she and Biden created.

My expectation of Heels Up Harris is that she she will stutter and cackle when Trump nails her on the out of control borders, crime and inflation and why she prefers a "Valor Thief" for her VP and I expect her to show that she is devoid of any solution to the crises that she and Biden created.
We will see. I suspect she will be prepared for that one.

Id be prepared with an answers such as this one... "You have been lying about that so much I have an answer prepared at this website, www.trumplies.com if any voters are interested in the truth."

That way she does not waste much time debunking his lie.

Indeed, TOP.

When the bloodbath in Chicago is over...just watch the polls.

Heels Up Harris will have to answer to the Palistinians/Hamas about murdering tens of thousands of children.
Those people are serious... They really hate her... She hasn't.
Made any friends on the bus tour either... (Good thing that football team can't vote...lol... They're still shaking their heads...lol)

Former President Donald Trump continues to lead Vice President Kamala Harris, although the Democrat has slightly narrowed the margin.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that, in a two-way matchup, 49% of Likely U.S. Voters would vote for Trump, while 45% would vote for Harris. Three percent (3%) say they’d vote for some other candidate and two percent (2%) are undecided. These findings are just slightly changed from a week ago, when Trump led by five points, with 49% to Harris’s 44%.

Wait until Kamala is forced to talk in public off teleprompter and is asked some inconvenient questions.
Earl. you are finding polls that are still showing Trump in the lead. There are many more that are showing Harris leading TRUMP in the polls.

Even still, all of these polls have to be compensated for their margin of error!

But since you put all your faith in polls, you may want to compare them to when Biden was the contender,.

When you do that you will see a trend that you cannot deny! And the polls are showing that Harris support is trending in her favor, and have been on an upward trajectory since she has become the contender!

This week the Democrats are having their National Convention, and that will give the Democrats a natural bump in the polls- that could be anywhere from 5% to 10% as it always does every election year.

And you are also chasing your tail with your Kamala using prompters and going off prompters nonsense!

Kamala's entire resume is all about her career in PUBLIC SPEAKING!

Ask her all the inconvenient questions you want- AND SHE WILL JUST ANSWER THEM WITH THE TRUTH- THAT YOU MAY FIND INCONVENIENT FOR YOU TO HEAR!

I believe the lead for Trump is higher than 4% and when Heels UP Harris is forced to go off teleprompter and has to answer inconvenient questions, the lead will widen.

The brief honeymoon is over...even the WAPO has thrown her under the bus with her "price controls and price gouging" fiasco.

Liberal Washington Post editorial board has scathing take ...
Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com › media › liberal-washington...
2 days ago — Vice President Kamala Harris' economic plan was chewed out by The Washington Post's editorial board, panning her "populist gimmicks" and ...
So you telling us being off the teleprompter is an asset for Trump?

She'll likely beat Trump handily on points. She'll talk issues, and Trump will go more for personal attacks. She'll also be able to tout their record of restoring the economy from the worst jobs President in modern American history.

I doubt very much that he comes out of any debate w/ momentum.

Earl. you are finding polls that are still showing Trump in the lead. There are many more that are showing Harris leading TRUMP in the polls.

Even still, all of these polls have to be compensated for their margin of error!

But since you put all your faith in polls, you may want to compare them to when Biden was the contender,.

When you do that you will see a trend that you cannot deny! And the polls are showing that Harris support is trending in her favor, and have been on an upward trajectory since she has become the contender!

This week the Democrats are having their National Convention, and that will give the Democrats a natural bump in the polls- that could be anywhere from 5% to 10% as it always does every election year.

And you are also chasing your tail with your Kamala using prompters and going off prompters nonsense!

Kamala's entire resume is all about her career in PUBLIC SPEAKING!

Ask her all the inconvenient questions you want- AND SHE WILL JUST ANSWER THEM WITH THE TRUTH- THAT YOU MAY FIND INCONVENIENT FOR YOU TO HEAR!
Wait for the Chicago bloodbath, Gecko..."Genocide Harris."

So you telling us being off the teleprompter is an asset for Trump?
There will be no teleprompter in the debates.

Trump can speak extemporaneously for hours, Heels Up Harris can't speak for five minutes, extemporaneously.

Last edited:
She'll likely beat Trump handily on points. She'll talk issues, and Trump will go more for personal attacks. She'll also be able to tout their record of restoring the economy from the worst jobs President in modern American history.

"Price controls, Price gouging." My 15 year old grandson understands economics better that Heels Up Harris.

So does the editorial board of WAPO who excoriated her....Communism.

"Price controls, Price gouging." My 15 year old grandson understands economics better that Heels Up Harris.

So does the editorial board of WAPO who excoriated her....Communism.

Well, the fact remains that the economy is WAY better under Biden/Harris than it was under Trump.

It's always better under Democrats. Bush Sr. left office w/ a Recession, and Clinton led us to the greatest prosperity we've known. GW crashed the economy in '08, but Obama led us on the longest peacetime recovery in modern history. Trump was statistically the worst jobs President in modern history, and close to 15 million jobs have been added under Biden/Harris.

By the Editorial Board
August 16, 2024 at 6:28 p.m. EDT

Vice President Kamala Harris’s speech Friday was an opportunity to get specific with voters about how a Harris presidency would manage an economy that many feel is not working well for them. Unfortunately, instead of delivering a substantial plan, she squandered the moment on populist gimmicks..."

This is the Washington Post, the most far left newspaper in America.

Well, the fact remains that the economy is WAY better under Biden/Harris than it was under Trump.

It's always better under Democrats. Bush Sr. left office w/ a Recession, and Clinton led us to the greatest prosperity we've known. GW crashed the economy in '08, but Obama led us on the longest peacetime recovery in modern history. Trump was statistically the worst jobs President in modern history, and close to 15 million jobs have been added under Biden/Harris.
No it isn't.

Inflation is 19.8% higher than when Biden/Harris took office.

Young people can not afford a home, credit card debt is the highest in history.

She probably thinks she can cackle her way through a debate. This is gonna be good.

She probably thinks she can cackle her way through a debate. This is gonna be good.

Nah, I doubt that. First of all, she laughs - she doesn't cackle. Second, we've seen her in debates, and she's very good.

I really don't think Trump can win on points. He's not good w/ issues.

Back