Election 2024: Trump 49%, Harris 45%

No it isn't.

Inflation is 19.8% higher than when Biden/Harris took office.

Young people can not afford a home, credit card debt is the highest in history.
Lie about CC's. When Biden/Harris took office we were in a global pandemic, demand was at an all time low.

Wait for the Chicago bloodbath, Gecko..."Genocide Harris."
You get way too sensationalized over news events, and along with your wishfully thinking, you are getting lost out into the bushes and going rabbit holes.

Harris is listening to these protestors, and she will address all of their concerns when she appears on stage this week.

I can already tell you, that HARRIS and Biden are not choosing sides between Palestinians and Israelis.

This war is between HAMAS and Israel. And Kamala and Biden are all for the capture or deaths of TERRORISTS.

But, all at that same time, The United States under the administration of Biden or Kamala is never going to give NETANYAHU a blank check to KILL Palestinians with weapons we send them to defend themselves from HAMAS, IRAN, SYRIA, or any other terrorist group or country.

Biden and Harris will explain all of this to the American People this week, since some people seem to not be fully understanding or keeping up with their efforts in trying to restore peace back to this region of the world and bring the hostages home.

The Biden Administration is putting up the very best and quite possibly the last efforts to get a cease-fire and bring the hostages home.

If Netanyahu or HAMAS fails to negotiate- WELL- push will come to shove and US POLICIES AND RELATIONS WITH ISRAEL WILL DRIFT AND WE WILL HAVE NO OTHER OPTION THAN TO STOP FUNDING ISRAEL AND SUPPLYING THEM WITH AMMO!

So watch the Convention and listen to how BIDEN AND HARRIS WILL DEAL WITH ISRAEL MOVING FORWARD!

Nah, I doubt that. First of all, she laughs - she doesn't cackle. Second, we've seen her in debates, and she's very good.

I really don't think Trump can win on points. He's not good w/ issues.
Yes we have, and Tulsi Gabbard put her in her place

Tulsi Gabbard ENDS Kamala Harris' Bid for President in 4 Minutes Flat​

:)

You get way too sensationalized over news events, and along with your wishfully thinking, you are getting lost out into the bushes and going rabbit holes.

Harris is listening to these protestors, and she will address all of their concerns when she appears on stage this week.

I can already tell you, that HARRIS and Biden are not choosing sides between Palestinians and Israelis.

This war is between HAMAS and Israel. And Kamala and Biden are all for the capture or deaths of TERRORISTS.

But, all at that same time, The United States under the administration of Biden or Kamala is never going to give NETANYAHU a blank check to KILL Palestinians with weapons we send them to defend themselves from HAMAS, IRAN, SYRIA, or any other terrorist group or country.

Biden and Harris will explain all of this to the American People this week, since some people seem to not be fully understanding or keeping up with their efforts in trying to restore peace back to this region of the world and bring the hostages home.

The Biden Administration is putting up the very best and quite possibly the last efforts to get a cease-fire and bring the hostages home.

If Netanyahu or HAMAS fails to negotiate- WELL- push will come to shove and US POLICIES AND RELATIONS WITH ISRAEL WILL DRIFT AND WE WILL HAVE NO OTHER OPTION THAN TO STOP FUNDING ISRAEL AND SUPPLYING THEM WITH AMMO!

So watch the Convention and listen to how BIDEN AND HARRIS WILL DEAL WITH ISRAEL MOVING FORWARD!
There are 250 National Guardsmen on standby at the Democratic Convention in Chicago.

Anti-Israel protestors are chanting “Killer Kamala and “from the river to the sea.”

She is between a rock and a hard place. If she doesn’t give in to the protestors, she will lose Michigan and probably Illinois.

If she does give in, she will lose other states that support Israel.

This is not a good place for Heels Up Harris…and the debates haven’t even started yet.

Biden? He’s retired already.

I saw the debates. I saw that from Tulsi - more of a "look at me" moment, which we've come to expect from her.
She's a hell of a lot more to look at than Harris. But that's without saying.
She wiped the floor with Harris and you're too brainwashed to comprehend it.

Axios;

“not fooled by the patronizing praise of Biden by public officials who were knifing him just last month.”

Too funny.

No, she didn't.

I have little doubt at all that you think every Republican (and that's what she is) won every debate, ever.
Surely, you jest.

Tulsi Gabbard ENDS Kamala Harris' Bid for President in 4 minutes flat…​

1724085008760.png
YouTube · DailyWire+
4.1M+ views · 4 years ago

Remember when Tulsi Gabbard single-handedly ended Kamala Harris' bid for president?

What is it w/ the right and "better looking?"

Seems to have become a theme.
You brought it up, the "look at me" comment
Tulsi is a strong and confident woman. She served
this country in war. She served 8 years in the senate.
She's intelligent She understands the issues (caused
by Biden/Harris) and has the understanding and
policies to fix them. I'd vote for her in a heartbeat

Yeah, it happens to be a theme. Conservative women are more appealing.

You brought it up, the "look at me" comment
Tulsi is a strong and confident woman. She served
this country in war. She served 8 years in the senate.
She's intelligent She understands the issues (caused
by Biden/Harris) and has the understanding and
policies to fix them. I'd vote for her in a heartbeat

Yeah, it happens to be a theme. Conservative women are more appealing.

"Look at me" had nothing to do w/ looks. That comment is about needing attention.

Tulsi is an opportunist.

Newsmax: Protests threaten to overshadow DNC.

“Killer Kamala”…”Genocide Harris.”

Not good.

Harris is running for President RIGHT NOW - and she has been VP for 4 years.

What is Tulsi doing? A pod, like everyone else who doesn't have a career?
Harris received zero (0) primary votes and dropped out.

After the coup, I still have as many primary votes as Heels Up Harris…zero (0).

Back