Election 2024: Trump 49%, Harris 45%

"It's a mistake to ask about how things are paid for..." This debate is going to be good...

Last edited:
Heels Up Harris “opportuned” (sic) her way into the candidacy for president.

She used old Willie Brown to advance her political career.

Sex for gain has a name…

Last edited:
"It's a mistake to ask about how things are paid for..." This distribute is going to be good...
The food price fixing should be another good question. And her "pathway to citizenship" for illegal alien criminals. And...

Last edited:
The food price fixing should be another good question. And her "pathway to citizenship" for illegal criminals. And...
Soooo many questions...(do you mean the "price gaging" that she claims is happening? That was a good start, Kam... Maybe it was in the teleprompter for that way...lol...) (PS...I know I typed debate...lol)

There is no viable answer, the crises happened on her watch, they are her policies and she can not defend them.
COVID happened while trump was president. I suspect that was Penis's fault?

Heels Up Harris “opportuned” (sic) her way into the candidacy for president.

She used old Willie Brown to advance her political career.

Sex for gain has a name…
Yep. The powers that be forced Biden to quit.

Willie gave her the (up the) carear. Literally.

Yep. Ho.

Honestly.... How is she going to answer questions about things she knows nothing about?
Likely the way trump does, talk about the issue in some random way, then say she is better looking.

Honestly.... How is she going to answer questions about things she knows nothing about?
I expect he will ask her why there is out of control crime, borders and inflation and wars and why young people can’t afford to buy a home and are moving back with their parents and why she picked a “Valor Thief” who honeymooned in China and is now under investigation by Congressional Committee for his ties to China.

I expect he will ask her why there is out of control crime, borders and inflation and wars and why young people can’t afford to buy a home and are moving back with their parents and why she picked a “Valor Thief” who honeymooned in China and is now under investigation by Congressional Committee for his ties to China.
I can't think of a single question that she could answer without the teleprompter... But bottom line... it would be horrible for America if she won... And I don't know anyone here who doesn't love their family, their community, and America more than they love her.

COVID happened while trump was president. I suspect that was Penis's fault?
The Chinese Disease (conveniently) came from a lab in China. It benefited Biden greatly in the election because Americans were dying and the governor's of a number of states shut them down. Democrats blamed Trump, even though it was he who fast-tracked the vaccine.

Back