Electricity storage impossible with current rtechnologies

are you fucking daft?
IMHO a hydrogen economy is a fallacy and a right wing one at that.

Don't look to me to defend hydrogen.
I merely pointed out the fact that hydrogen burns cleaner than propane
Furthermore I see no point in converting one gaseous fuel to another.

Thanks for admitting that I am right, as usual.

You are wrong on multiple levels.
The dam doesn't collect mercury, it is already there, in the soil. It washes away in a few years and it is from burning coal.

You fucking dolt.

Dams are killing off entire fish species in rivers? Is this green in your little mind? is this acceptable for your green agenda? no fish and millions of dead birds.....Wonderful

Are you going to deny this too?

You are wrong on multiple levels.
The dam doesn't collect mercury, it is already there, in the soil. It washes away in a few years and it is from burning coal.

You fucking dolt.

The mercury is collected behind the dam where it is trapped by the dam. You are retarded, which is why you look the way you do and have no friends

The mercury is collected behind the dam where it is trapped by the dam. You are retarded, which is why you look the way you do and have no friends

No you retard.
Read your own link.
The mercury is in the soil.
Dams don't magically force mercury to seperate from water.

Salmon will never be extinct because it is farmed.

Salmon are already extinct in many dammed rivers because their normal migrations are disrupted.

Farmed salmon taste like shit, as does Tilapia................

Wild fish is always superior, because it is not fed the shit (literally) that farmed fish are fed

Salmon are already extinct in many dammed rivers because their normal migrations are disrupted.

Farmed salmon taste like shit, as does Tilapia................

Wild fish is always superior, because it is not fed the shit (literally) that farmed fish are fed

Correct. Eat more wild seafood. Lots of it. Start a trend! Tell your friends! Family!

Dams are killing off entire fish species in rivers? Is this green in your little mind? is this acceptable for your green agenda? no fish and millions of dead birds.....Wonderful

Are you going to deny this too?

prove there are billions of dead birds.
Link up
Prove specie of fish are going extinct due to dams. Link up.

No you retard.
Read your own link.
The mercury is in the soil.
Dams don't magically force mercury to seperate from water.

LOL, the dams bring the mercury to the dam where it being very heavy falls to the base of the upstream side of the dam where bottom dwellers such as catfish become poisoned..................

You are arguing in favor of euthanasia, Dr Kevorkian would have helped you, really

Back