Evidence is overwhelming.

Prove its a lie. Your opinion is worth shit. It's a by product of you so it couldnt be anything else.
You prove your statement that leftists care about basic consensual 'affairs' and the issue is NOT 'the election interference' as you try to equate Trump's actions to Clintons.

My proof is there are many examples of simple consensual cheating and Dems do not push them as reasons to try and get Republi'cans' out of office and you cannot cite them. It just is NOT a thing for Dems, like it is for the Republi'can' magats.

Let me correct that, as it is ONLY a thing for the republi'can' magats when it is a Dem doing it. They could not GAF when Trump or any 'R' Magat does it.

That is because they are empty hypocrites.

I would say he's currently on trial multiple times because the radical Left, as always, resorts to dictatorial, authoritarian measures to ensure they remain in power. That is, they opened up with lawfare on Trump in the most openly and obvious Stalinist show trail methods possible. But they don't care about appearances, only that they take Trump down and remain in power.

Let's assume Trump is found guilty. Then what? He's still going to be running for President. What happens if his popularity increases in the polls afterwards? Think about that in terms of what will his opposition do?

I'd expect them to put him under house arrest, at a minimum. Maybe say he can't leave NY state. How will that fly with public perception? To me, that would look like what Burma, Russia, or Venezuela, to name but a few dictatorships that have a fig leaf of democracy covering up the obvious, do to their political opposition. I won't be the only one to see it that way either.
Trump is on trial because he has been indicted by four separate Grand Juries in four different locations, Grand Juries are not Stalinistic

And if he is guilty he will still run for President, Eugene Debs ran for President from a jail cell, perhaps he’ll be confined to Trump proprieties or a Trump judge will allow him out while he appeals

And yet you say empty words you cannot back up.

Pence DID NOT go along with the Trump plans. Nor did Bill Barr. The House Magats were ready to.

What is a 'dream' in any of that?

You live in a world where reality and your side do not meet. Where an insurrection attempt is not one just because he is 'your guy'.
Attempt? Hell, those couple of unarmed and unorganized fools took the capitol of the fucking United States of America! And gave it right back.

I live in a world where reality and your side do not meet? WTF is that supposed to mean?
I think your TDS is getting the best of you. You'll go completely ape shit crazy when Trump wins again :LOL:

Sure I did, 1/6 proves it, unfortunate for Trump, Barr wouldn’t play along, nor would Pence, even the leaders of the GOP rebuked him, for one day, but if elected, those type people will quickly be replaced with ass kissers

So, for the fourth time, who will stop him?
And more importantly Yakuda is not even arguing Trump won't try all the illegal stuff again.

HIs argument is 'people will stop him again, so why do we care'.

He does not see how stupid his argument is, because he is stupid.

It is folly to keep putting an obvious criminal in the most powerful chair in the country, with just a belief of 'others will stop him'.

And more importantly Yakuda is not even arguing Trump won't try all the illegal stuff again.

HIs argument is 'people will stop him again, so why do we care'.

He does not see how stupid his argument is, because he is stupid.

It is folly to keep putting an obvious criminal in the most powerful chair in the country, with just a belief of 'others will stop him'.
QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp, derp, derp, Your TDS is bubbling over your tee shirt. Try and be smarter,

Attempt? Hell, those couple of unarmed and unorganized fools took the capitol of the fucking United States of America! And gave it right back.

I live in a world where reality and your side do not meet? WTF is that supposed to mean?
I think your TDS is getting the best of you. You'll go completely ape shit crazy when Trump wins again :LOL:
Those 'unorganized idiots' achieved the singular thing they needed to do, to give the insurrection a chance.

Their only role was to stop the State Electoral ballots from being counted and they did that.

The next step was for either Pence to leave Congress and not go back to complete the count, which Trump and the SS tried to get Pence to do, citing it was for his security.

And then for Mitch and the Magat Republi'cans' to claim that due to the 'Electoral Count' mess and the deadline for counting them being missed they would instead follow the Constitution and push the election to a Contingent Vote in the House. Because in the HOuse, the Republicans held the most votes in that type of election.

So again, you won't understand as you are stupid, but the insurrectionist mob succeeded in their part.

Trump is on trial because he has been indicted by four separate Grand Juries in four different locations, Grand Juries are not Stalinistic

And if he is guilty he will still run for President, Eugene Debs ran for President from a jail cell, perhaps he’ll be confined to Trump proprieties or a Trump judge will allow him out while he appeals
A grand jury can indict a ham sandwich. They should be deemed unconstitutional. They use lies and bullshit presented by prosecutors who don't have enough evidence to file formal criminal charges.

If Trump wins, he will become the next president. Liberal heads will explode :)

The parallels' to the above is when Roger Stone got a much smaller mob of protesters (all Republi'can operatives) to stop the count in Florida, in Gore vs Bush.

That 'count stop' worked. It allowed the SC to then suspend and end the count locking in Bush's win.

So the pretense that a simple 'vote stop' via protest cannot be effective fails on its face.

QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp, derp, derp, Your TDS is bubbling over your tee shirt. Try and be smarter,
No, he’s correct, none of you MAGA can respond to the simple question of who will check Trump if he is elected President?

A grand jury can indict a ham sandwich. They should be deemed unconstitutional. They use lies and bullshit presented by prosecutors who don't have enough evidence to file formal criminal charges.

If Trump wins, he will become the next president. Liberal heads will explode :)
Now he ^ wants juries to be declared unconstitutional, and next he’ll accuse others of being Nazis and Commies

Those 'unorganized idiots' achieved the singular thing they needed to do, to give the insurrection a chance.

Their only role was to stop the State Electoral ballots from being counted and they did that.

The next step was for either Pence to leave Congress and not go back to complete the count, which Trump and the SS tried to get Pence to do, citing it was for his security.

And then for Mitch and the Magat Republi'cans' to claim that due to the 'Electoral Count' mess and the deadline for counting them being missed they would instead follow the Constitution and push the election to a Contingent Vote in the House. Because in the HOuse, the Republicans held the most votes in that type of election.

So again, you won't understand as you are stupid, but the insurrectionist mob succeeded in their part.
Derp, everything went on as planned at the capitol. Look it up.

NOTHING else happened. Your hypothetical was nonexistent. You should seek professional attention for your TDS.

None of that changes one iota what I stated.

Now he ^ wants juries to be declared unconstitutional, and next he’ll accuse others of being Nazis and Commies
You're reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired. I wrote GRAND JURIES, not juries. Damn, you people are wacky :rolleyes:

No, he’s correct, none of you MAGA can respond to the simple question of who will check Trump if he is elected President?
Poor anchovies, your guy got 81,000,000 votes, and has brought over 30,000,000 illegals into this country all ready to cast absentee ballots for democrats. What have you got to fret about?
Calm down and turn on The View.

You're reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired. I wrote GRAND JURIES, not juries. Damn, you people are wacky :rolleyes:
Oh, my bad, so now you want prosecutors themselves to directly indict people, so much then for having to show cause and presenting evidence, guess due process isn’t big with the cult

Poor anchovies, your guy got 81,000,000 votes, and has brought over 30,000,000 illegals into this country all ready to cast absentee ballots for democrats. What have you got to fret about?
Still haven’t addressed the question, sixth time on this thread, not surprising, the cult knows the answer but won’t admit it

And what makes you think elections would survive 2028? Trump did his best to invalidate 2020 with only three months time, image what he could do with four years planning

Derp, everything went on as planned at the capitol. Look it up.

NOTHING else happened. Your hypothetical was nonexistent. You should seek professional attention for your TDS.
Right.

Because Pence defied Trump.

Because Mitch McConnell defied Trump.

They insisted that the Senate would reconvene and that the Electoral votes would be counted and registered.

You idiots keep saying 'but the bank was not robbed... they stopped them' as a reason to leave the Bank robbers alone and let them try again.

Trying to rob the bank IS THE CRIME.

The insurrection, that stopped the electoral count IS THE CRIME.

This is not hypothetical and nonexistent. It your TDS that says 'it failed so who cares...let them try again'.

That and your stupidity.

Back