Evidence is overwhelming.

Yes of course of course trump is the anti christ

Why didn't he do anything he wanted last time he had the opportunity?
He tried but enough people refused to comply.

- Georgia call pressuring Brad in Georgia to 'find' votes
- Ukraine call pressuring to Zelinski to 'find' dirt on Biden
- Pence pressure to over turn election results
- etc
- etc
- etc

We all got to witness, first hand numerous attempts at criminality, the likes of which the Magats wish they could find against Biden or Obama or Hilary, and never could.

You didnt answer the question. Why didn't he just stay in power when he had the chance? If there is no one to stop him now there wasnt anyone to stop him the either. Telling me he "tried" is just whiny ass bullshit.
Leftist act like everyone who voted for Trump was there at the capitol on 1./6. It was nothing more than an overzealous crowd of idiots who stormed the capitol, milled around for 3 hours and then left. There was NO insurrection. If there was, they won, and gave it right back.
This kangaroo court and biased judge is only a political stunt to hinder a candidate elected by the people to run for president. Not a damn thing more. There is no evidence of any crime committed by Trump. If he's convicted, there is no question there are partial Trump haters on the jury.

He tried but enough people refused to comply.

- Georgia call pressuring Brad in Georgia to 'find' votes
- Ukraine call pressuring to Zelinski to 'find' dirt on Biden
- Pence pressure to over turn election results
- etc
- etc
- etc

We all got to witness, first hand numerous attempts at criminality, the likes of which the Magats wish they could find against Biden or Obama or Hilary, and never could.
So then the same people could do the same thing in the future and all this destroy the world bullshit is nothing more than hysterical leftist whining.

The point, which went over your head, because you are stupid, is that Conservative Republi'can' said it mattered to THEM.

That the broader electorate never punished Clinton for it, does not mean that it cannot matter to Republi'can' s if they are being honest.

What we learned is that they were not being honest. That republi'cans' do not GAF about the morality of their POTUS one iota and all that matters to them is if they have a 'D' or 'R' when they moralize.

They are hypocrites and morally empty.
you people are stuck thirty years ago.

the clinton show was also ridiculous.

of course, at the time, I pretended it was serious, being an idiotic neocon at the time, which I'm not now.

Leftist act like everyone who voted for Trump was there at the capitol on 1./6. It was nothing more than an overzealous crowd of idiots who stormed the capitol, milled around for 3 hours and then left. There was NO insurrection. If there was, they won, and gave it right back.
This kangaroo court and biased judge is only a political stunt to hinder a candidate elected by the people to run for president. Not a damn thing more. There is no evidence of any crime committed by Trump. If he's convicted, there is no question there are partial Trump haters on the jury.
You think seriously injuring 150 cops is "milled around?!"

Spot on.

And you idiots claimed it didn't matter then but know it does. You're brain dead donkey fucking retard. Go to get some fucking help. You idiots get boring after a while.
Ya accept that is a lie. YOu are lying.

No one gives a shit about Trump cheating on his wife, except for Trump and his wife.

Where leftists care is over the 'election interference', which is something you magats pretend is your biggest concern.

The Trump issue (election interference) is NOT the same as the Clinton one, which was consensual sex with another adult.

But i get why someone stupid would conflate them. SO i get... you.

Ya accept that is a lie. YOu are lying.

No one gives a shit about Trump cheating on his wife, except for Trump and his wife.

Where leftists care is over the 'election interference', which is something you magats pretend is your biggest concern.

The Trump issue (election interference) is NOT the same as the Clinton one, which was consensual sex with another adult.

But i get why someone stupid would conflate them. SO i get... you.
Prove its a lie. Your opinion is worth shit. It's a by product of you so it couldnt be anything else.

You didnt answer the question. Why didn't he just stay in power when he had the chance? If there is no one to stop him now there wasnt anyone to stop him the either. Telling me he "tried" is just whiny ass bullshit.
The problem is you act is we can over come your stupidity just by giving you the obvious answer.

You, like Marjorie Greene, can have things explained to you at a grade 1 level and still not understand it.

The REASON he did not stay in power is not because he did not try. He failed, as there were too many people around him not willing to go along with what was needed.

More specifically not having Pence (VP) and Bill Barr (AG) willing to play along with the Magat House, lead by Jordan and Mike Johnson was the kill shot for Trumps plan.

Had both Pence and Barr played the role Trump pushed them too, then the plan would have had a very good chance to work. I would put the betting odds at 80% that he would have succeeded at stealing the election.

The problem is you act is we can over come your stupidity just by giving you the obvious answer.

You, like Marjorie Greene, can have things explained to you at a grade 1 level and still not understand it.

The REASON he did not stay in power is not because he did not try. He failed, as there were too many people around him not willing to go along with what was needed.

More specifically not having Pence (VP) and Bill Barr (AG) willing to play along with the Magat House, lead by Jordan and Mike Johnson was the kill shot for Trumps plan.

Had both Pence and Barr played the role Trump pushed them too, then the plan would have had a very good chance to work. I would put the betting odds at 80% that he would have succeeded at stealing the election.
You have some crazy dreams at night, don't you?

So then the same people could do the same thing in the future and all this destroy the world bullshit is nothing more than hysterical leftist whining.
So your answer is to put the proven criminal in to keep trying to extort and rob the nation because 'the same people could stop him again', and you somehow think it is wrong to just not want the criminal in, at all?

And the point, that again goes over your head, is Trump ALSO sees why he was stopped last time. He has talked about it., Steve Bannon talks about it openly all the time.

The need to purge from the BEGINNING of the next Trump all the people who would say no to him and only have in place sycophants who will say yes. They unabashedly call it Project 25 and they are not hiding it.

They feel they learned from their past mistakes and wont make them again.

So why would anyone want to give him that do over?

Sure I did, 1/6 proves it, unfortunate for Trump, Barr wouldn’t play along, nor would Pence, even the leaders of the GOP rebuked him, for one day, but if elected, those type people will quickly be replaced with ass kissers

So, for the fourth time, who will stop him?

You have some crazy dreams at night, don't you?
And yet you say empty words you cannot back up.

Pence DID NOT go along with the Trump plans. Nor did Bill Barr. The House Magats were ready to.

What is a 'dream' in any of that?

You live in a world where reality and your side do not meet. Where an insurrection attempt is not one just because he is 'your guy'.

Back