Evidence is overwhelming.

I cannot predict what a jury will do, but I agree with the prosecutor, "the Evidence against Trump in hush money case is ‘overwhelming’".

Does celebrity/power 'trump' guilt in America's Criminal Justice System? We are about to find out.

Trump caused documents to be created that were false... the fraudulent documents were presented as payments to Cohen for 'Legal Services'. Why did Trump cause these documents to be created? The clear answer is to prevent the public from finding out he paid people off to keep them from talking.

One of the goals of the FEC is to promote transparency in how money is spent in campaigns. Trump intentionally tried to hide this payment from the FEC, that is clear. Hiding a payment that is required to be disclosed is a crime...

Can anyone

I cannot predict what a jury will do, but I agree with the prosecutor, "the Evidence against Trump in hush money case is ‘overwhelming’".

Does celebrity/power 'trump' guilt in America's Criminal Justice System? We are about to find out.

Trump caused documents to be created that were false... the fraudulent documents were presented as payments to Cohen for 'Legal Services'. Why did Trump cause these documents to be created? The clear answer is to prevent the public from finding out he paid people off to keep them from talking.

One of the goals of the FEC is to promote transparency in how money is spent in campaigns. Trump intentionally tried to hide this payment from the FEC, that is clear. Hiding a payment that is required to be disclosed is a crime...

Can anyone dispute this??
No evidence of any crime.

I wouldn’t call the events of 1/6 peaceful, besides, he had no choice at the time his own DOJ plus VP didn’t back up his play, but with four years to scheme and ass kissers in those positions, who would stop him?
But trump left peacefully.

A free speech event that got hijacked by ray epps doesnt change that

No evidence of any crime.
Such a wrong post. The 34 incidents of criminally cheating, and using paperwork to cover up the payoffs are real. The Trump organization is steeped in lies and cheating. Those are misdemeanors. Connecting them to the campaign makes them felonies. That is what the testimony showed. Pecker kicked it off and the other witnesses fortified it.

Reactions: QP!
I am starting to think a conviction is likely... I never like to predict a jury, but this testimony they are having read back... its harmful to the defense.

Reactions: QP!
I am starting to think a conviction is likely... I never like to predict a jury, but this testimony they are having read back... its harmful to the defense.
The people on the jury know who Trump is. A life long crook.

It's amazing what hate can accomplish huh? Like killing 6 million innocent human beings. Convicting a political rival is a piece of cake. Third world countries do it all the time.
This is a State of New York trial. Biden is not involved at any level. Nor will he be in the federal cases.

Right.

Because Pence defied Trump.

Because Mitch McConnell defied Trump.

They insisted that the Senate would reconvene and that the Electoral votes would be counted and registered.

You idiots keep saying 'but the bank was not robbed... they stopped them' as a reason to leave the Bank robbers alone and let them try again.

Trying to rob the bank IS THE CRIME.

The insurrection, that stopped the electoral count IS THE CRIME.

This is not hypothetical and nonexistent. It your TDS that says 'it failed so who cares...let them try again'.

That and your stupidity.
As I said. Everything went on as planned.

I believe many were convicted and sentenced, but none for insurrection.

You fear a small mob of over zealous unarmed and unorganized fools. Wait and see...

As I said. Everything went on as planned.

I believe many were convicted and sentenced, but none for insurrection.

You fear a small mob of over zealous unarmed and unorganized fools. Wait and see...
ya but what you don't understand is what you keep repeating is stupid.

Don't worry about the bank robbers as they got stopped the last time. Let them work in the bank. They got stopped.

You act like getting convicted for sedition is a joke.

Idiot Trump tweets that he does not know what he is charged with.... If that is true he is a dope.

Jury sits down. "He's guilty, right?" All agree. Then they have to figure out how long to stay there so it looks like a hard decision.

ya but what you don't understand is what you keep repeating is stupid.

Don't worry about the bank robbers as they got stopped the last time. Let them work in the bank. They got stopped.

You act like getting convicted for sedition is a joke.
What I keep repeating is true. Truth must be stupid to you.

This isn't about bank robbery. Why must you keep saying it is?

Who says it's a joke? The harsh sentences are a joke compared to those convicted of
the violence and destruction conducted at the race riots in the years prior.

What I keep repeating is true. Truth must be stupid to you.

This isn't about bank robbery. Why must you keep saying it is?

Who says it's a joke? The harsh sentences are a joke compared to those convicted of
the violence and destruction conducted at the race riots in the years prior.
Just because an element of what you say is truth does not mean you do not use it in a stupid way.

It is truth that 'rain is wet', but going out saying 'rain is wet' or 'water is wet' (as Trump once did) is still stupid.

You RB are being very stupid.

We know for FACT that smaller orchestrated disruption/riot, in the Bush/Gore election completely stopped a count, forcing it the SC where it was NEVER concluded and thus awarded Bush the election due to that disruption.

If you just watch the much smaller, non violent people, Roger Stone sent in to disrupt, that as a stand alone does not seem very serious. It is a relatively small group of people just storming in to a government room, but not doing much.

BUt they KNOW that they are doing and how SERIOUS the consequences of stopping a count can be.

The people who incited the Jan6th insurrectionists using the Stone playbook also knew how serious it was. That as with Bush/Gore they might end the election being decided by the Electoral College and force it to the HOuse (Contingent Election).

Because you are stupid RB you will hand wave away these disruptions of elections that can lead to them not being completed, but no one else, who is not stupid like you, has to play along.

Just because an element of what you say is truth does not mean you do not use it in a stupid way.

It is truth that 'rain is wet', but going out saying 'rain is wet' or 'water is wet' (as Trump once did) is still stupid.

You RB are being very stupid.

We know for FACT that smaller orchestrated disruption/riot, in the Bush/Gore election completely stopped a count, forcing it the SC where it was NEVER concluded and thus awarded Bush the election due to that disruption.

If you just watch the much smaller, non violent people, Roger Stone sent in to disrupt, that as a stand alone does not seem very serious. It is a relatively small group of people just storming in to a government room, but not doing much.

BUt they KNOW that they are doing and how SERIOUS the consequences of stopping a count can be.

The people who incited the Jan6th insurrectionists using the Stone playbook also knew how serious it was. That as with Bush/Gore they might end the election being decided by the Electoral College and force it to the HOuse (Contingent Election).

Because you are stupid RB you will hand wave away these disruptions of elections that can lead to them not being completed, but no one else, who is not stupid like you, has to play along.
For the third (3rd.) time, there was no disruption of the vote. No delay. FACT!

That makes you stupid 3x. DUH!

Back