Evidence is overwhelming.

I am starting to think a conviction is likely... I never like to predict a jury, but this testimony they are having read back... its harmful to the defense.
and it contains contradictory testimony from Cohen......you know, the stuff where he lied to THIS jury.......who would that be harmful to.....

The Judge said the jury does not have to be unanimous on what the underlying crime is. The supreme court has already ruled that juries have to be unanimous on every element of the crime. That trial is a setup.

Reactions: TOP
and it contains contradictory testimony from Cohen......you know, the stuff where he lied to THIS jury.......who would that be harmful to.....
Right, it appears they are looking for corroborate for the testimony of the liar.. and that corroborate is there from Pecker.

I know, the court knows, the Grand Jury knows, the jurors know, and YOU KNOW. Playing dumb is not a good look for you.
they don't know......they've been instructed to pick one.......remember when juries had to be unanimous on ALL the elements of the crimes.......lawyers remember......

The Judge said the jury does not have to be unanimous on what the underlying crime is. The supreme court has already ruled that juries have to be unanimous on every element of the crime. That trial is a setup.
This is complicated, so I see how you fooled by FOXNews or someone... The supreme court of NY has ruled that the underlying crime is an element of the crime, but only the existence of an underlying crime, not any specific crime. So they must be unanimous that there is an underlying crime, but they do not have to be unanimous as to what specific crime.

Right, it appears they are looking for corroborate for the testimony of the liar.. and that corroborate is there from Pecker.
Yep. By the looks of it, where they are asking for Pecker’s testimony, they may well have decided on it payment fraud and are now contemplating the conspiracy portion.

This is complicated, so I see how you fooled by FOXNews or someone... The supreme court of NY has ruled that the underlying crime is an element of the crime, but only the existence of an underlying crime, not any specific crime. So they must be unanimous that there is an underlying crime, but they do not have to be unanimous as to what specific crime.
You’re spinning your wheels, dude. They have no concept of the law and they don’t care, anyway.

they don't know......they've been instructed to pick one.......remember when juries had to be unanimous on ALL the elements of the crimes.......lawyers remember......
They cannot "pick" what crime Trump was charged with, you know that. He is charged with 34 counts of falsifying business records.

They have not been instructed to pick what crime Trump has been charged with. You know that, you just lie.

Back