Evil Catholics invading America

Think "gentile," and "pagan," and it will come to you. Remember, the Christians at first considered themselves Jews. In fact they referred to their faith as "The Way," and their symbol was the fish rather than the crucifix. Cristos (another Greek word) was then popularized.
Regardless of how you "think" it the word means more than just what the church regards it to mean. Hence the reality of the difference in meaning of capitalized as opposed to non-capitalized. You may want it to solely mean what you wish, but it doesn't.

You will see many things called "catholic" other than churches.

I'm knocking all religion, it's a cartoon for christ sake.
What makes Jesus better than Budda
Are religious people afraid of science or just uneducated?

He was thinner...more fit...well not sure about martial arts...but he could knock tables down with a single swing! Now go grab your racket and hit the court ya sawed off runt!:rolleyes:

He was thinner...more fit...well not sure about martial arts...but he could knock tables down with a single swing! Now go grab your racket and hit the court ya sawed off runt!:rolleyes:
Buddha was a Prince, he was fit, he was described as one of the most athletic people in India at the time. Don't take one little "content" Buddha representation and assume that is what he looked like.

Oh my................!

Buddha was a Prince, he was fit, he was described as one of the most athletic people in India at the time. Don't take one little "content" Buddha representation and assume that is what he looked like.

So serious/the bi-polar side came out...so touchy-touchy feely-feely...rub that chubby Buddha belly!:cof1:

LMAO@US Cit and Asshat

this is a prime example of a 'circumcision' that went bad...both hate the joos and Roman Catholics.............and Christians,and the military, and hot chicks,and conservatives and Liberals and just about everyone else equally........:cof1:

this is a prime example of a 'circumcision' that went bad...both hate the joos and Roman Catholics.............and Christians,and the military, and hot chicks,and conservatives and Liberals and just about everyone else equally........:cof1:

I don't hate. I seek the end of racism and elitism, so the healing can begin.

Back